Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny fans keep saying forget the vacant title "it doesnt matter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after the fight if manny wins..the title will be all yall talk about..but but it doesnt matter..

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Yea G Dog speaks his mind too

I thought you were cool but you're just a big troll when floyds not fighting
      well go to another thread

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
        im not a floyd fan..im a damn boxing fan..i dont sit and worship 1 damn fighter
        Its evident that you do

Dont start lying larry

Comment

The "8th title" just adds to the marketing value of the fight. All championship belts are about selling the fight, who cares though. It's about the fight and we're going to be entertained.

Comment

after the fight if manny wins..the title will be all yall talk about..but but it doesnt matter..
            He'll be known in the International Boxing Hall of Fame as a champion in eight weight classes. He'll be known by fans that he fought and won against bigger guys, this being as a welterweight fighting a super welterweight/junior middleweight.

Comment

well go to another thread
              You're flooding the front page with this trash

Get over it

Mannys is fighting Marg and every one including you, me and your idol floyd will be watching it

You must be the biitch in all of your relationships because all you do is biitch

Comment

im not a floyd fan..im a damn boxing fan..i dont sit and worship 1 damn fighter
                shut up...there's no boxing fan out there that doesn't play favourites among fighters. floyd is your favourite fighter therefore you're a floyd fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  You're flooding the front page with this trash

Get over it

Mannys is fighting Marg and every one including you, me and your idol floyd will be watching it

You must be the biitch in all of your relationships because all you do is biitch
                  come treat me like a b1tch then

Comment

But thats the only reason this fight is happening period....
                    actually, the reason the fight is happening is because your boy was too much of a pussy to step up, so Pac needed another opponent

Comment

come treat me like a b1tch then
                      Where you live? You pay for my Plane ticket?

Comment

Working...
                      X