Comments Thread For: Weights: Manny Pacquiao 144.6, Antonio Margarito 150

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Manny doesn't look all that cut up.
    That's the first thing I noticed. Boy is looking soft for usual Pacquiao standards, not only that but at 144.

Comment

I don't see why people expected Pacquiao to weigh any more in the first place. It's quite obvious that he has maxed out at around 147 pounds. Anything more and he would just slow himself down.

Comment

pac is really small even for welterweight. people who are trying to pit him against the likes of williams and martinez should shut the fuck up now.

Comment

Margacheato by late round stoppage. This dude will be coming in at 160-165 lbs. He will be to big for MP.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
            That's the first thing I noticed. Boy is looking soft for usual Pacquiao standards, not only that but at 144.
            Hahaha Kirby from the UG. Hilarious. I am looking forward to taking your account over after tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
              omg pare... i think our boy is going to lose

just too small ughh
              quick! put money on margarito!

the dinero will make us feel a little bit better when pac losses.

Comment

Well this is a joke. I expect Pacquiao to whoop Margarito, but I can't call him an Light Middleweight champ at all. Also the guy is looking pretty plump. But looks sure as hell don't win you fights.

Comment

Pac can def lose this, I would be surprised if he put on over 2 lbs. Marg on the other hand will be well over 160.

Seeing them stand side by side you really saw the difference in size. If you think the way Marg chased Cotto was impressive I expect to go at Pac twice as hard after witnessing the weigh in.

This fight just got really interesting. Anyone who has ever boxed knows that giving up weight and height is extremely hard to do. And against a guy that smothers you like Margarito it's not fun at all because every time you look up the guy is throwing punches from every angle.

Mentally it is very discouraging. If you didn't think this was a real fight before, it certainly is now.

Comment

Damn 144...

He better be careful bangin with Margarito...

Marg will most likely be in the late 150's tomorrow...Pac maybe around 147

Comment

This joke fight just got even worse.

Hopefully there's enough back to back action in this fight that overshadows this crappy ass weight shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X