No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Manny Pacquiao 144.6, Antonio Margarito 150

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
    Isn't Pacquiao suppost to weight above 147 pounds?
    I thought there are weight limits. 148-154
    weight LIMIT

NOT weight MINIMUM

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      quick! put money on margarito!

the dinero will make us feel a little bit better when pac losses.

i never bet anything on pac fights... its a jinx

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        quick! put money on margarito!

the dinero will make us feel a little bit better when pac losses.
        Lol i placed a bet on Pac right before the weigh in thinking Pac would look good and the odds would go down

Im sure the odds will go up though...

Comment

Speed Kills, Antonio Margarito will be a big boxing bag tomorrow night.

Comment

Pacquiao could contest for the heavyweight title if he dared to. The only rule is that you can't weigh over the limit.

Comment

Margarito isn't going to have anything left in his tank trying to make weight. He spent the last week drying out to lose 4lbs. He was "shredded" at 155, this past week he had to lose muscle and a lot of water to make weight. Jeff Mayweather, Ariza, Roach, and all the other boxing pundits know Marg is going to be dead come fight time.

Comment

WOW....the odds just drop to 3-1 after the weight in. Put your money on AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Pac can def lose this, I would be surprised if he put on over 2 lbs. Marg on the other hand will be well over 160.

Seeing them stand side by side you really saw the difference in size. If you think the way Marg chased Cotto was impressive I expect to go at Pac twice as hard after witnessing the weigh in.

This fight just got really interesting. Anyone who has ever boxed knows that giving up weight and height is extremely hard to do. And against a guy that smothers you like Margarito it's not fun at all because every time you look up the guy is throwing punches from every angle.

Mentally it is very discouraging. If you didn't think this was a real fight before, it certainly is now.
                  Green k for that hilarious gif. Who is that guy?

Comment

bro really 144?? WTF not even welterweight limit, how the hell is this crap super welterweight, hope that PAC get's KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                      Hahaha Kirby from the UG. Hilarious. I am looking forward to taking your account over after tomorrow night.
                      Things aren't looking too bright for your boy Pulla. Not too bright at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X