Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Angry: Matthysse Clearly Beat Zab Judah!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To compare that decision to the Trinidad decision is just silly. It wasn't a robbery I've seen the fight 3 times and can see how Judah won. Letterman gave Matthyse the 3rd round but Zab landed that flashy uppercut flush. Had to give Zab that round and that would have given Zab the 1 point win on the Letterman card. It was not a robbery and neither fighter clearly won. Matthyse fought with the wrong strategy from a points standpoint early and it backfired when he didn't get Zab outta there late. He can blame himself for the loss and Goldie is just biased cuz he promotes Matthyse

Comment

De la Hoya is finally talking with some sense and just out of his a*ss....Judah did loose this close fight,..... when is ****ing Judah finally going to go away?!!!!!!!

Comment

i havtn seen the full fight, anyone got a link?
        PM me a valid link, ill give points

Comment

Matthysse won by at least a 8-4 margin, I wouldn't have minded a 9-3 or a 10-2 scorecard for Matthysse...TERRIBLE, too bad Matty ddin't go on a Paulie M-like rant at the end

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
            I thought it was a close fight in my opinion. Felt Judah piled up rounds with his jab, and Matthysse landed some good effective body shots at times but I felt alot hit Judahs gloves too.
            that is exactly what i saw

for the first 8 rounds math didnt do anything to sway a round

the first 5 rounds judah wasnt even there to be hit by body shots.

mathematics was in zabs favor even thou lucas came on strong at the end

and dlh beat trinidad as well. even thou he ran he still had enough rounds

in the bank.

mathematics

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
              To compare that decision to the Trinidad decision is just silly. It wasn't a robbery I've seen the fight 3 times and can see how Judah won. Letterman gave Matthyse the 3rd round but Zab landed that flashy uppercut flush. Had to give Zab that round and that would have given Zab the 1 point win on the Letterman card. It was not a robbery and neither fighter clearly won. Matthyse fought with the wrong strategy from a points standpoint early and it backfired when he didn't get Zab outta there late. He can blame himself for the loss and Goldie is just biased cuz he promotes Matthyse
              good post and explanation.

agreed

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                Matthysse won by at least a 8-4 margin, I wouldn't have minded a 9-3 or a 10-2 scorecard for Matthysse...TERRIBLE, too bad Matty ddin't go on a Paulie M-like rant at the end
                were you on acid when you watched the fight?????

no way lucas won even the first 6 rounds. no way.

the 4th was close but zab landed a good uppercut to take it

go rewatch the fight with the SOUND off and score it legitimately...

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  hey oscar how bout when you fought pernell whitaker in your house and he got robbed.
                  and felix sturm but zab did lose

Comment

anyone got a link?
                    PM me if u have, ill giv 50k poitns for a valid link to this fight

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
                      I saw the fight as a draw. Juda was the more active fighter, but he got clocked and wobbled a couple of times. I think he may have over trained, because he was flat and his face looked sunk in.
                      Judah the more active fighter????

Comment

Working...
                      X