No announcement yet.

antonio margarito has absolutely no regard for human life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harima1 View Post
    This PR, Mexico racism is getting old. Most of the comments are so fucking stupid. Grow up.
    i dont get it..ricans and mexicans are both of latin decent and speak spanish..why hate each other??

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
      i dont get it..ricans and mexicans are both of latin decent and speak spanish..why hate each other??
      Well to be honest we are different people, at least that's how I see it. It's like the Australian and the Brittish. In the forums, it mostly has to do with the fact the Puerto Ricans believe they are the best thing that happened to boxing. Which is obviously false.

Comment

Originally posted by harima1 View Post
        Well to be honest we are different people, at least that's how I see it. It's like the Australian and the Brittish. In the forums, it mostly has to do with the fact the Puerto Ricans believe they are the best thing that happened to boxing. Which is obviously false.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
          puerto ricans love to quit on their knees... i guess that means pr men love to suck d*ck too. word around the street.
          plain and basic common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
            why do you have manny pacquio in your avatar??? everyone on this forum knows you only cheer cowards. you dont respect the game or any dignified champs. your a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
              you know mexico is the most dominant country in all of boxing history right??? educate yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by WayOfTheWarrior View Post
                you know mexico is the most dominant country in all of boxing history right??? educate yourself.
                You know mexiarmpit is one of the worst countries in the world righr?? Go wash my car and cut my lawn before I call I.C.E.

Comment

Originally posted by WayOfTheWarrior View Post
                  plain and basic common sense.
                  I got margo stool ready for him its says no mas on the top

Comment

mannys in over his head and he can blame freedie joke for it!!!

Comment

this should be in the middle of the mexican flag

Comment

Working...
                      X