Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito: "All Manny Pacquiao Will Have is Speed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And all margaresto wants is plaster.

Comment

What if he's right? What if the best Manny can hope for is a decision victory? Paul Williams barely survived to win the decision by throwing over 100 punches per round, but he had all the physical advantages. You heard it from the horse's mouth, the toughest fight Williams had was Tony. Maybe Pac will have the power to destroy Tony, but he didn't have the power to destroy: DLH, Cotto, Diaz, Clottey or Marquez. All them were able to take the punches, but were overwhelmed by the speed, and stopped fighting. What if Tony who has a better chin doesn't stop? Sparring partner for Hatton and Marg has stated he had Hatton out about 3 times before he was told to stop going hard. All the credit in the world to Pac for the spectacular KO of Hatton, but he wasn't exactly iron jawed. This is going to be a war, and regardless of the result we will be in for a treat. I really can see this turning into a Chavez vs Taylor like fight, or even better a Margarito vs Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Your an *******. I didn't say anything of the sort. That's
        why I said IF the fight is not fixed because to me, Clottey
        laid down. And in Boxing that **** does happen, so stop
        living in wonderland like **** don't happen. If you wasn't
        such a finatic then you would have read that I'm curious
        to see what BOTH fighters, plans and strategies are.
        So u think mayweather-mosley was fixed too?? Mosley did lay down after round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
          Manny should not make this fight look easy, if he does, Mayweather will not fight him...
          well, there you have it folks---the ******est post i've read all day---this dumb ****er fails to realize that floyd dominated the guy that knocked margarito out---easily---manny dominating margarito doesn't heighten his chances of floyd not fighting him---floyd is not only going to fight him--he is going to spank his little ass---easily--and all of manny's fans will have to swallow their pride just like they do his ****---lol--

now manny is talking about fighting another leftover of floyd--in shane mosley if the fight with floyd doesn't happen---what a ***** manny really is---he's a hype job---floyd fought the guy manny blatantly ducked twice at catchweights--lol--now all of a sudden manny dominating margs will prevent floyd from fighting him? you manny fans have a terrible complex---you all need help----before it's too late-lol--
          Last edited by pbftxrs316; 11-11-2010, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Antonio Margarito there's only 1 problem..... YOU CAN'T BOX LIKE ERIK MORALES!!! Your boxing skills sucks. I respect Robert Garcia to the fullest since he got me started but man Margarito you have no defense, no head movement and no footwork. Margarito is a G tho I give him that.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              So u think mayweather-mosley was fixed too?? Mosley did lay down after round 2.
              Nah, Mosley was outclassed and got beat plain and simple.
              Mosley could have ended the fight EARLY and once he couldn't,
              Floyd took over. Clottey didn't want to fight. Everytime Pac
              won when I thought he couldn't, I gave him his props and I
              hope that this fight coming up Saturday is a good one and
              whoever wins will get no excuses from me.

Comment

Margarito is VERY confidant I will give him that. It won't change the outcome but he is talking the talk for sure. When this fight is over he wont even have a face to give an excuse as to why he lost. Pac's going to land on him more than he has landed on any other fighter. This fight will do exactly what it was intended to do. Make Pac look good. Nothing better than an a non-mobilized, very slow with no power/plaster type of fighter who just came off a devastating loss and suspension with a VERY VERY lack luster performance vs a nobody in Mexico (the only place he could fight with no license).

This is a PERFECT fight to make ANYONE look good unless Pac chose to fight Cotto again and Mayweather "picked" to fight Margarito. Then Margarito would be labeled shot and that Floyd is cherry picking a destroyed, dead, shot, hurt feelings, suspended, ring rusted, cheating bum...... Since it's Pac, Margarito is considered to be a precisely perfect "bigger" "threat" that will be "exciting".... such a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Nah, Mosley was outclassed and got beat plain and simple.
                  Mosley could have ended the fight EARLY and once he couldn't,
                  Floyd took over. Clottey didn't want to fight. Everytime Pac
                  won when I thought he couldn't, I gave him his props and I
                  hope that this fight coming up Saturday is a good one and
                  whoever wins will get no excuses from me.
                  Both Manny and Floyd tend to outclass their opponents... Both fighters are on a different level that most fighters (P4P).. However, Tonys size, punch output, reach, and stamina may prove to be too much for Manny this time.

Comment

What will Margarito have?

Speed? no

Technique? no ... HELL NAW

Power? he only had power when he used the wraps

Comment

read the whole thing before u reply

speed kills power, no matter how strong u are, if u cant hit your target, what good is your power. manny may not have that 1 punch knockout power against marg but an accumulation of hits will stop him, just like shane did. it wasnt one punch, but punches in bunches that put him on the canvas. skills pay the bills. pac has the skills and enough power to win. but marg is going down not only because pacman is better but like others have posted this fight is made to showcase pacman.. arum wouldnt let pacman, his main cash cow, get hurt or lose. people dnt see how this fight is set up... marg was banned and could not get a license,, all of a sudden, he gets a license in texas, the cowboys have been losing, so the 1.2 billion dollar stadium aint pullin in the revenue to make a flip, a profit. so in my opinion arum and jerry jones got together along with a few dead presidents got the license for marg and made the fight happen. did marg sell his sole for six million, maybe, who knows...cant trust a cheater but again people can and do change. what if marg bet the whole six million on hiself and goes against arum, says i aint takin a dive, and realy tries to win and does. its possible. arum can never admit he fixed the fight and marg gets paid because he has a contract, and he gets some, only some, none from me, but gets credibility back and lives to fight again. in texas...lol hey baller, dnt you love america..lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X