No announcement yet.

WOW, they shoulda' stopped this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
    All is fair in love and war. And this is war!!!

I don't see too much wrong with them making fun of his disease. I mean ricardo mayorga and mike tyson have said way worse things. They have attacked wives and children, atleast team margarito has only attacked freddie roach!
    Like what?

You mean children that didn't exist?

Comment

iceman scully telling it like it is.

will you address this issue during your ESPNEWS post-fight coverage?

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
        You choose this as your 6th post in 4 years?

If you haven't pointed it out i nobody would have noticed it...i envy that guy.

On topic:
        It don't affect me as really serious but TS is right, it could get some repercussion on the pr dept and the way things is unfolding now, Garcia and Rios needs damage control. Forget about Margarito, he's already damaged since that wrap scandal and even if he wins the fight with Pac, lots of boxing fans and casual fans will not change their views on him.

Comment

Shane beating this cheating puto vid never gets old.this is your Mexican champ? Lol. Plaster b'itch boy

Comment

that's what they get for ****in with real Vatos. Orale putos!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Well let's see. Freddie hit'em with "I've seen your last two fights" and smirked for the cameras. Silence from Team Margo.

Manny mocks Margo by pretending not to look at his hand while it's being wrapped. Silence from Team Margo.

Then Freddie blurts out: "He knew about the handwraps. Who's he kidding?"

Team Margo breaks their silence when the manager blurts out: "Shall we talk about drug testing?" Freddie get's all fidgety.

So far so good. But it's not enough. So Freddie blurts out that Manny will take him out in 8 or 9 rounds. Silence from Team Margo.

Antonio, Garcia, and Rios mock Freddie's condition.

All hell breaks loose.
              You do realize why all hell broke loose then, correct? Everything you mentioned was boxing related up until the Parkinsons comment.

Comment

29K views in a few hours...can't be good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                  saying he should be in jail for attempted murder is pretty personal
                  For a crime Margarito committed as a fighter and in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
                    Everyone who defends that kind of attitude is a ****ing ignorant just like that ******ed Rios.
                    Oh, the irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      For a crime Margarito committed as a fighter and in the ring

^^^This.. good post. Shocking how some can't differentiate the two. One was caught cheating red handed.. the other is suffering from a disease that affects other people (non-boxers/boxers).

Comment

Working...
                      X