Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted To Fight Over Video: 'I Hate Margarito, Rios'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting...

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    The verbal war between the camps of Manny Pacquiao and Antonio Margairto has become vicious. Week by week, the two sides have turned up the tempo with their insults and allegations, but on Tuesday a video appeared on Fanhouse which many believe crossed the line. The video showed Margarito and his stablemate, unbeaten lightweight Brandon Rios, poking fun at Roach, who is battling Parkinson's disease.

[Click Here To Read More]
    I'd like to know why this video was edited to remove the offending parts and then pulled altogether...and only re-emerged after the news was all over the place...real shady...

Comment

Originally posted by 40kall View Post
      Brandom Rios knew like the other 2 he aint no kid. wut he thoug Freddy shaked alot cause he liked to. come on ***** he is a poosy he knew they talked about it n desided to make fun of it. n nobody liked dats why they coming wit bullshyt appologys. Freddy have nothing to talk to them. they need to get killed Boxing dont need them. Arum needs to put them in a cartel in Miami. Ill personaly will watch them shake in the floor throwing blood thru the mouth. n a gettho mutherfoker will know wut am talking bout.
      Enough with killing people Ali G. A gettho mofo like yourself should be rooting for Brandon, not trying to show good morals (in your misguided way). Take it easy Sacha.

Comment

[QUOTE=INSECT;9555732]
        Originally posted by ny123 View Post

lol, come off it.

This guy hides behind his disease as he talks shit about the entire industry and everyone in it and thinks he's immune from criticism because of it.

oh and nice smilie fail.
        Hope you don't get Parkinsons; or maybe I do. Lets see you hide behind it. You punk b!tch, puto pendejo!!!

Comment

Roach said that he would never forget what Garcia, Margarito and Rios did, nor does he believe that they were not aware that he had Parkinson's disease.

"Do I believe that they didn't know that I had Parkinson's? Please. That's an excuse. It wasn't really an apology, it was just a cover-up. Robert Garcia is not a classy guy. He's not a good guy. He's a fake, and that's all that I have to say. Brandon Rios is a good young fighter, and I like him for that, and so forth, but as a person, he's an a**," Roach said.

Comment

they made a mistake defo, roach has done his fair share of talking, teamamrg has done alot of talking in past few weeks. what rios did was very wrong.

Comment

hahahahaha............ that was a good video! i give Margarito, Rios and Garcia props! that was hilarious! but anyways relax guys! they're just playing mind games, except i think this time they really got to Freddy Roach! lol that's what he gets for talking so much **** about Margarito's wraps and so on! Give a little take a little! Margarito wins by KO!

Comment

Originally posted by kali08 View Post
                hahahahaha............ that was a good video! i give Margarito, Rios and Garcia props! that was hilarious! but anyways relax guys! they're just playing mind games, except i think this time they really got to Freddy Roach! lol that's what he gets for talking so much **** about Margarito's wraps and so on! Give a little take a little! Margarito wins by KO!
                so you sayin that rios was playing mind games??

no he wasnt you dumb ****. he was clearly disrespecting a guy with parkinsons disease.
                if you think what rios was doing is funny, you shud visit the hospital

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil 1-2 View Post
                  Lol, are you really going to compare those fighters to the likes of an Ali???!!! You are really grasping at straws buddy!! Ali's aura went far beyond the ring and into the social dynamics that framed the Civil Rights Movement. Just because you knew Tyson before Ali didn't prevent you from knowing Ali in the end. Rios has been part of the sport for a long time and so has his trainer. The excuse that he doesn't know is ******ed. GTFO!
                  Well those fighters were like gods to Mexicans just like Ali was to all the African American hell I found out in my early 20s that Ali was not his real name but still we all learn What we want to learn

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Oh please drop the act, you as well as everyone knows that ***** was way wrong

I've never seen Roach go anywhere even remotely close as personal as they went.

Put him in his place by effectively trash talking, the way Roach has done to them
                    Well if you want to count 2 wrongs don't make a right then yea but I can understand why they did it. Plus, I think Margarito was more of making fun of Roach on thinking Roach is scared and all. If you have been watching the Ellie vids you would know about it.

That's effective trash talking to me. Look what it did to Roach. If Roach was humble like he was before and this **** were said and done, then I could understand but he asked for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
                      I watched the video and I can tell by the tone of voice that Tony uses that he was just acting like he was scared, shaking because of Freddy's comments. No Brandon was straight up imitating Roach, but I believe Rios when he says he did not know. To tell you the truth it would not surprise if he didn't know who Cassius Clay was, or if he said he can't read. Dude is a fighter because he has skill, otherwise he'd be a gangster. Freddy saying he would not ever talk to any of these guys again is a Bi**h move.
                      Yeh i'd believe that if margarito didn't tilt his head like he was imitating someone with a disability

Comment

Working...
                      X