Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole: "Team Margarito are DISGUSTING, CLASSLESS and LOW-LIFE juveniles"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care about their jokes, but I do care about Margarito using illegal handwraps.

The fact that he shows absolutely zero remorse and continues to act the way he does just further reveals his character.

This is the last time i ever watch margarito. I would boycott this fight, but pacmans on it.

Comment

Calling someone a murdrerer because thye must have known they had plaster on their hands does not justify making fun of a brain disease.

Calling Pac a drug cheat would be the closest thing to a justifiable response.

Some people here dont understand when u make fun of a disease, u are making fun of everyone who has it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Imagine if this was Mayweather lol!!!
        Mayweather would never do something like that to Roach because Roach likes Floyd and he's the only Mayweather Roach likes and respects. Mayweather has a lot of respect for Roach. Floyd won't disrespect Roach like he has disrespected other trainers, fighters, and promoters because he has a lot of respect for Roach.

He even calls Roach Mr. Freddie Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Calling someone a murdrerer because thye must have known they had plaster on their hands does not justify making fun of a brain disease.

Calling Pac a drug cheat would be the closest thing to a justifiable response.

Some people here dont understand when u make fun of a disease, u are making fun of everyone who has it.
          This is true....that's why nobody was disgusted when Margarito camp was spouting drug/steroid issues. It's about the same equal response....but making fun of Parkinson's disease is a different level that should not have been touched.

Comment

Margarito talks like, behaves like, and looks like a marten. I wouldn't trust him for a second.

Having fun mocking a guy with serious illness, as classless as it can be.

I guess he prefers low-life over half-life.
            Last edited by khepesh; 11-10-2010, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
              I don't care about their jokes, but I do care about Margarito using illegal handwraps.

The fact that he shows absolutely zero remorse and continues to act the way he does just further reveals his character.

This is the last time i ever watch margarito. I would boycott this fight, but pacmans on it.
              Good post...i would have said, I feel their "jokes" about the plaster and Freddie's parkinsons are showing this camp to reveal a low sense of character, now that margo is "in the clear" having his license "bought" back and a huge payday locked in, the arrogance and disrespect are quite obvious.

I won't be buying this PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                if it was mayweather it be on the news ***** would have something to say. everyone on NSB and internet all the trainers everyone would have something to say. they prob hang floyd at superbowl halftime show
                you are correct sir.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                  People are such *******. Comedians poke fun at ******s, ******ation and just about everything and people laugh through the nose.

Roach isn't immune to criticism with his big mouth. He's had it coming for a long time.

All's fair in love AND war.

Plus that shit was hilarious.

Iole can get fucked.
                  Don't use my people as an example. We do it for the art of good humor.

Comment

That is just disgusting. Parkinson's is a horrible, debilitating disease. Look at Muhammad Ali. You can not like Roach or whatever, but to stoop that low is reprehensible. I just feel bad for Roach when he has to see this trash. First making fun of the plaster, now this? It's awful, and it's confirmed how I feel about that piece of garbage Margarito. I'm surprised Garcia would let any of that fly. I hope Pacquiao puts a world class beat down on this scumbag and Margarito's never gets a big fight after this one.

Comment

Pretty sure Roach will get the last laugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X