Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole: "Team Margarito are DISGUSTING, CLASSLESS and LOW-LIFE juveniles"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After seeing that I hope Pacquiao knocks him out. Shame to see Robert Garcia partaking in that, someone who I had a lot of respect for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Too much is being made out of this. I mean BIG FUCKIN' deal!
      Heh that's what I said in the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
        I don't wish harm on him. That's my prediction for the fight. I think Marg is going to make a mistake in underestimating Pac's one shot power.

Marg does seem like a good guy, who had a momentary lapse in judgement.
        Yeah, he acted like he was hit with Plaster of Paris or something....thats strange.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          you'll gonna have your hands full trying to defend him...as usual
          Same way you have your hands full trying to defend Pacquiao... No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Same way you have your hands full trying to defend Pacquiao... No doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
              When Roach apologizes for calling Margarito an attempted murderer and that he should be in prison for life, then Tony should apologize.

They better not apologize, **** that.
              For something else that Marg did that was ****ed up?? You don't get it. The guy is a black mark on the sport. People who do crap like that and those who support it are why nobody respects boxing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jexy55 View Post
                First the jokes about the plaster of paris, Margarito got lucky with, shoudl have been banned longer but hey, he didnt and his fighting and making jokes about it, he knows he got away with it.
                and that's exactly why you don't give a cheating bum a million dollar payday he don't deserve. now everyone on pac and roach's side is crying while plastercheato is laughing to the bank. thats what they get for saving cheato's career

Comment

What they did was wrong, period. But Roach had it coming, you can't expect them to be like Team Clottey were.

Comment

Originally posted by Soda Popinski View Post
                    For something else that Marg did that was ****ed up?? You don't get it. The guy is a black mark on the sport. People who do crap like that and those who support it are why nobody respects boxing anymore.
                    and that's exactly why you don't give a cheating bum a million dollar payday he don't deserve. now everyone on pac and roach's side is crying while plastercheato is laughing to the bank. thats what they get for saving cheato's career

Comment

Big woop, oh noes someone is making fun of Roach's condition! That's going too FAR!!!!
                      Man people grow a pair.

Comment

Working...
                      X