No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Avoids Jail Time, Klitschko Fight Moves Forward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

lmao he gave her a spanking and she took him to court..

Man some girls would pay for that ****...

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
        Del Boy is going to beat Wlad, he who dares wins. This time next year Del is going to be undisputed champion of champions. You might be lucky though Del owns a car dealerships with his mate MR Boyce he might get Wlad a good deal on a second hand Ford Cortina.
        ah good, we have a firm commitment to Chisora then. Care to wager some points on it then? I'll even give you odds then.

Comment

Not for most Americans!

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
          LOL So F8cking true, that's the type of fighter the American media misses and think that they will bring "excitment" back to the HW division. They just can't handle two PhDs who speak 4 languages and are polite, well-mannered, and great citizens who also beat all these ex-cons to a pulp.
          Thats not true for most boxing fans here in the states.I am 100 percent American and I like the K bros! I love the fact that they have PHD'S and speak several languages! And most of my friends here9black ,white and latino ) all like the bros and think they are great roll models for other boxers that are up and coming.Just becuase there are a few getto types that like the way Floyd Mayweather and Tyson acted does not mean well all like that kind of behavior.(I give Tyson a bit of a pass because he is a little mentally unstable,not an excuse but a bit more understandable)but Floyd is smart so he should know better.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
            lmao he gave her a spanking and she took him to court..

Man some girls would pay for that ****...

hahaha
            I thought girls liked being spanked on the arse??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
              ah good, we have a firm commitment to Chisora then. Care to wager some points on it then? I'll even give you odds then.
              I already made a bet for a drink with my mate on this fight. That enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
                Del Boy is going to beat Wlad, he who dares wins. This time next year Del is going to be undisputed champion of champions. You might be lucky though Del owns a car dealerships with his mate MR Boyce he might get Wlad a good deal on a second hand Ford Cortina.
                The girl-beating, man-kissing, ear-biting animal that is Chisora will learn some lessons from the gentleman PhD Wlad on December 11th. Wlad knows that the only way to reason with wild beasts is through his fists.

Comment

Christ, what a scumbag. He doesn't deserve the payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                    Christ, what a scumbag. He doesn't deserve the payday.
                    I agree but it would be fun to see Wlad humiliate and destroy him. I actually felt bad for some of Wlad's and Vitaly's victims, like Calvin Brock for instance, the guy was a decent fellow and now he lost sight in one eye (after the Chambers fight but the injury was initially inflicted by Wlad's right cross I suspect). Not so with Chisora, can't wait for Wlad to beat the **** of the girl-beater, man-kissing, ear-biting punk.

Comment

Finchley is full of hoes.

Comment

Working...
                      X