Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios, Margarito and García on Parkinson's - VIDEO BACK ON

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not even funny is it really lads.

Just sad.

Comment

Originally posted by MdPortorock2 View Post
      Why am I not surprised?!? The pig Margo showed that he has no regard for human life already so him making fun of a disease like this is not shocking at all. Pac is going to seriously hurt that piece of ****.
      What if, after all the shit talking that Margarito's camp has done, Margarito actually knocks Pacquiao out? I think Freddie will have to be put on suicide watch. Pacquiao's career tumbles.

Comment

This is Pacquiao's fault for giving the scumbag a paycheck. If Margarito had more fame he would be boxing's number one villain.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
          What if, after all the shit talking that Margarito's camp has done, Margarito actually knocks Pacquiao out? I think Freddie will have to be put on suicide watch. Pacquiao's career tumbles.
          There's a flip side to that.

If fighters that are on the fence regarding the plaster issue sense that Margo has turned from a chin/stamina/power but no technique fighter, to essentially a:

chin/stamina
          no power
          no technique
          PUNCHING BAG

there will be a long line of people waiting for a chance to take on him and that could affect his brain. Karma is a b*tch.

Comment

I think the reaction to it is a little over the top yes its in very bad taste to make fun of anyone about there disabilities but in turn it is also in bad taste for you guys to wish physical harm on them for doing so. Personally I cant differentiate between the two and find the people who are saying things like ‘I hope Marg gets turned into a tomato’ blah blah to be equally tasteless as Margaritos camp but also hypocritical.

Comment

Margarito is only digging himself into an even bigger hole.
              This doesn't help his pr at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                Margarito is only digging himself into an even bigger hole.
                This doesn't help his pr at all.
                This, along with the concrete/plaster jokes, might very well keep Margo as a Texas-only fighter in the USA.

Comment

Maaan...that's just lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                    then again, Margarito has looked less than spectacular ever since the hand wrap incident. if he loses this fight then it only makes him look like even more of a cheat since ever since they discovered the faulty wraps he's sucked balls as a fighter. people will know that margo cant fight without bricks in his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
                      This, along with the concrete/plaster jokes, might very well keep Margo as a Texas-only fighter in the USA.
                      pretty much.. this wont go over very well with the California and Nevada athletic commissions.

I'd like to thank Margarito for being a ******.

thank you, Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X