Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true Pacquaio finally agreed to take any requested doping tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    I dont think Floyd is close to being the greatest that ever lived , I dont think it could even be defined , Floyds a great fighter so is Pac and so has there been many throughout history that could beat the other on their night , the greatest is fanboy opinion , I have no idea of who would be the greatest of the greatest , opinion can be a total lie just as easy as it can be fact ,

Address my points made in my posts fanboy not my demeaner !
    quit pretending, you know Floyd is your daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      quit pretending, you know Floyd is your daddy.
      We know your not pretending about being grown up dont we lol ,,, your such a child .

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
        and here you go. *******ation.
        I know it hurts. Let it burn, let it burn. Mourn the homey Floyd's career with the rest of us. It's shoulder rolling and pot-shotting to boring UDs in Boxing Heaven. Pour out some liqour and sing the song

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          Floyd slandered Manny. Did not ask him in a civilized way. He let his paranoia out the bag and started damaging another mans reputation, then he asked for OST... But what does that have to do with it. Manny compromised, koncz says 7, Manny Roach say all the way. HBO wonders why Floyd did not want the fight and so did many others. Most were o.k. with 14, 7 days and a test after the fight, if you have common sense, you might have as well said 0 (which manny had alluded to). Let's use 7 days since you *****s seem to be stuck on that number. Manny is tapering down and is willing to take a test right after the fight, common sense... You guys would rather push an agenda then a fight. Quit being a fan boy and go common sense.
          Ya dumb fuk , it was not asked it was written in the very first draft given them that they agreed to at the time , and them Arum used it to get of the fight because Floyd agreed to everything that they thought he would say no to , Floyd said no to nothing lol , in the end they had to pull the OST because everything else failed to run Floyd off , Floyd signed Manny didnt , these are professional people not little boys playing marbles , you need to pull your head out your ass because the **** is dribbling all over your lap .

Yeah I agree use comon sense , for 50 mill and fame beyond compare if your not a drug user you have no problem with taking a blood test for drugs .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Ya dumb fuk , it was not asked it was written in the very first draft given them that they agreed to at the time , and them Arum used it to get of the fight because Floyd agreed to everything that they thought he would say no to , Floyd said no to nothing lol , in the end they had to pull the OST because everything else failed to run Floyd off , Floyd signed Manny didnt , these are professional people not little boys playing marbles , you need to pull your head out your ass because the **** is dribbling all over your lap .

Yeah I agree use comon sense , for 50 mill and fame beyond compare if your not a drug user you have no problem with taking a blood test for drugs .
            ummm yeahhh.... The boxing/sporting world, most fans,,,,time magazine and 60 minutes are dumb... Fooled by a midget filipino.. The only intelligent people are those who think like you and your small contingent of fellow *****s.. Yeah we get it... uh huh... hehehehehe.. Which way did he go george? which way did he go?
            Last edited by Alibata; 11-10-2010, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              This is all irrelevant. Floyd and his people didn't want to have anything to do with Pacquiao since the Hatton and Cotto demolitions and we've heard everything from OST to A-Side Meth to taxes as reasons why they will never let Floyd Jr go anywhere near a ring with Manny.

The plain and simple truth that the majority of the world can see clearly but some can't accept is that a man who calls himself 'Money' ran away and hid from a supposed one dimensional midget instead of making an easy $50+ million pay day.

Now the fight that was never going to happen, will not happen- Floyd ducked his court date and the arraignment was pushed back to late January along with his Uncle/fellow women beater. So that means no fight in the Spring and if Floyd gets out of jail time, the earliest he can fight will be in the fall when he's 34 and inactive for a year and 1/2. He'd want another tune-up and will have more stories about why he can't fight, and no one will care at that point.

This bull**** and Floyd's underwhelming career is over. Pour out some liquor on the curb and move on.
              No, I don't think it's all over for Floyd's career. He has no choice but to continue boxing if only to pay his expensive lawyers. Not to mention living in Vegas is not exactly peanuts. With that lifestyle of his, a couple of millions can't be enough. He will definitely come back. Question is, who is he going to fight next?

I'm sure it won't be Pacquiao. After his fight with Marg, win or lose, Pac will certainly take a year (minimum) off from boxing.

So all eyes will be focused on Floyd by 2011. Can't wait for his official announcement by then.

Comment

• As much as I am a fan of Mayweather's superior technical prowess and talents, it is his heart that I question. He could probably even beat Pacquiao in his prime.

But Pacquiao is fastly approaching a "scary" combination of his speed, power and stamina that could possibly deter Mayweather's shoulder roll defense and accurate potshotting in the form of Right Crosses and Lunging Left Lead Hooks...

That's why this fight has to happen. So many intruiging and drooling technicalities that would make the geeky pugilist fan in me ever stimulated.

Sure I am a Pacquiao fan and a Filipino-American. But I would not let this get into the way of "boxing first" mentality.

This fight would surely lure back the fans into seemingly dying sport amidst the rivaling spectator sports such as the MMA, UFC, K-1 and the like madness.

Here's to the hopeful 2011 fight...Let it be May, June or July.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
                  Here's to the hopeful 2011 fight...Let it be May, June or July.
                  Pac with an additional career as a politician, that's totally unrealistic. That's like saying training preparation begins as soon as this Saturday's fight is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    Pac with an additional career as a politician, that's totally unrealistic. That's like saying training preparation begins as soon as this Saturday's fight is over.
                    I loathed his decision going politics, IMHO he could still help the people with his money/business than ruin his last leg of his legendary career in boxing.

But there's nothing that a 50 million dollar fight (could be around 60 million by next year as people hype the fight) could not ever fix! I could imagine the money he is pouring in his hometown General Santos to make a positive dent into the economy while his charities would also be bolstered.

Well of course, beating Mayweather would be the icing and in his legacy cake. It would definitely be the last fight and the most awesome way to retire...beating the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
                      I loathed his decision going politics, IMHO he could still help the people with his money/business than ruin his last leg of his legendary career in boxing.

But there's nothing that a 50 million dollar fight (could be around 60 million by next year as people hype the fight) could not ever fix! I could imagine the money he is pouring in his hometown General Santos to make a positive dent into the economy while his charities would also be bolstered.

Well of course, beating Mayweather would be the icing and in his legacy cake. It would definitely be the last fight and the most awesome way to retire...beating the best.

Manny could have waited a couple of more years, retire and then take up politics.

Comment

Working...
                      X