Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true Pacquaio finally agreed to take any requested doping tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fabie View Post
    From a quote? That's the proof? Wow...just wow.
    Ok. So who's lying?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      You are dumb as rocks. What does the NSAC have to test anyone?
      Here's comes their leader. This guy has been behaving as if Pac owes him the world. This must be a stupid guy staking his rep in these forums.

I mean, do this guy IMDIZZY actually think that Pac would sulk into a corner and experience chest pains feeling guilty about that stupid test, act remorseful and all that girly stuff? Have you ever seen Pac displaying such things that are reserved only for sissies?

Comment

*****s in full swing on this thread... Still don't make a difference...

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          Ok. So who's lying?
          That's out of the question in the drug use issue. LYING is another euphemism (if one can call that) for drug-suspicion.)

The main point is that Mayweather is using this inorder NOT TO FIGHT. That's quite obvious. I don't think he is scared of Pacquiao though. He is scared to lose his "0"...

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            *****s in full swing on this thread... Still don't make a difference...
            can't take the fact that manny has the spotlight while floyd is gonna go on trial for beating a ho..

what sad little fucks these people are.

Comment

No blood testing in the last two weeks leading up to the fight (if he is actually clean) and he still wont accept full random testing. Manny wants none of it.

Comment

There is no test that can catch Alaxan-side Meth

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                  No blood testing in the last two weeks leading up to the fight (if he is actually clean) and he still wont accept full random testing. Manny wants none of it.
                  Yep, Floyd wants none of Pac. We look forward to Floyd's announcement next year. Winner of Martinez/Williams. Nothing more, nothing less.

With full OST, btw. No 19 day cut-off hanky panky next time, okay?

Comment

That's out of the question in the drug use issue. LYING is another euphemism (if one can call that) for drug-suspicion.)

The main point is that Mayweather is using this inorder NOT TO FIGHT. That's quite obvious. I don't think he is scared of Pacquiao though. He is scared to lose his "0"...
                    What do you base this on?

Comment

I was referring to the article that quoted Ariza making the statement. Who do you think was lying between the author of that article or Ariza, was my question.

This makes no sense. Floyd fought Shane whom many, including Bob Arum, predicted would never fight for the same reason... Afraid of losing his '0', and because Shane was a the bigger guy according to Arum.

We haven't heard from Arum about that fight since.

By contrast, Shane was avoided by Manny and Freddie who stated Shane was too good and better than Oscar.

So your reasoning make no sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X