Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true Pacquaio finally agreed to take any requested doping tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Don't think too hard, it'll come to you.
    You're making this way too complicated. Once again...

"Now again, show me ONE quote, video, voice recording, anything from Richard Schaefer (CEO of Golden Boy Promotions), Oscar De La Hoya (Owner/President of Golden Boy Promotions), Al Haymon (Manager of Floyd Mayweather Jr), Ross Greenburg (Head of HBO Sports), or Floyd Mayweather Jr (Fighter) where they claim the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight is not happening this Saturday because of Manny Pacquiao's refusal to agree to random Olympic Style Drug Testing protocols.

I really can't make it any simpler for you. Either provide the evidence or admit it doesn't exist. If the latter happens, I want you to sit and seriously think about why these quotes, videos, etc don't exist".

Do me and yourself a favor- respond to the italicized quote above. I'm heading out for a bit, should give you ample time to research and scour for evidence. I'll be back later to see what you couldn't find and what smart ass remark you made instead of doing a simple task that would end this pointless argument. I even bolded the names for you so you'll have an even easier time finding what you're looking for.

Simplify my n*gga. Post the quotes or admit they don't exist. Doesn't get any easier than this...

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      You're making this way too complicated. Once again...

"Now again, show me ONE quote, video, voice recording, anything from Richard Schaefer (CEO of Golden Boy Promotions), Oscar De La Hoya (Owner/President of Golden Boy Promotions), Al Haymon (Manager of Floyd Mayweather Jr), Ross Greenburg (Head of HBO Sports), or Floyd Mayweather Jr (Fighter) where they claim the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight is not happening this Saturday because of Manny Pacquiao's refusal to agree to random Olympic Style Drug Testing protocols.

I really can't make it any simpler for you. Either provide the evidence or admit it doesn't exist. If the latter happens, I want you to sit and seriously think about why these quotes, videos, etc don't exist".

Do me and yourself a favor- respond to the italicized quote above. I'm heading out for a bit, should give you ample time to research and scour for evidence. I'll be back later to see what you couldn't find and what smart ass remark you made instead of doing a simple task that would end this pointless argument. I even bolded the names for you so you'll have an even easier time finding what you're looking for.

Simplify my n*gga. Post the quotes or admit they don't exist. Doesn't get any easier than this...
      You're right, sure doesn't. LOL @ Manny agreeing to full testing. WHEN?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Please you might need to break down that quote for him, Because by the time he realise what that quote was actually implying he must have look like a school-drop out to a lot of people here.
        How about you break it down for me. Seems pretty straight forward to me, but obviously there was some secret message that only a select few can decipher. I'll be waiting in baited anticipation for your erudite interpretation. Please, elucidate.

Comment

You're right, sure doesn't. LOL @ Manny agreeing to full testing. WHEN?
          Damn, that took no time at all. Even bolded the goddamn names for you and you still couldn't find anything. Oh well, at least you admit no one on Floyd's side or HBO said Manny refusing OST is the reason Floyd is on 'vacation'.

Enjoy the fight on Saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            Damn, that took no time at all. Even bolded the goddamn names for you and you still couldn't find anything. Oh well, at least you admit no one on Floyd's side or HBO said Manny refusing OST is the reason Floyd is on 'vacation'.

Enjoy the fight on Saturday
            Why should they waste their time with Manny hopping from one foot to the other? Negro, please. And I will, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by tibbar View Post
              youre a certified ****** and you are not even aware of it, what does mosley fight proved? that they were tested up to 18days prior to their fight? do you have any idea what is OST? Thats for Olympic style testing, first off olympic is for meaning amateurs, not professionals second its a year round random testing, meaning even after the fight athletes are subjected to random drug testing to ensure no doping even during off fights. now moron tell me when was tyhe last time floyd was tested again?
              LOL don't waste your energy typing, all *****s know is 0 day or no fight.

Comment

Why should they waste their time with Manny hopping from one foot to the other? Negro, please. And I will, thanks.
                Becareful, REPORTED LARRY will report you.

Comment

• 7 days > 18 days

Comment

• Nobody knows what Manny actually agreed to.
                    As much luster as this fight has lost it is still the most talked about subject in boxing. Everybody without true direct knowledge as to what has been happening has been lied to by both PBF side and Manny side and that is a FACT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                      Nobody knows what Manny actually agreed to.
                      As much luster as this fight has lost it is still the most talked about subject in boxing. Everybody without true direct knowledge as to what has been happening has been lied to by both PBF side and Manny side and that is a FACT!!!!
                      what's not a lie is that a 7 day cut off is better than an 18 day cut off.

Comment

Working...
                      X