Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true Pacquaio finally agreed to take any requested doping tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
    Well, the positive thing i can see here is that at least Pac has progressively been lowering his cut off time from 30 to 7 (though i am of the opinion he agreed to no more cutoffs).

Even IF he agreed only up to 7 days, its only a matter of time 'till he'll agree to no cutoff, based on his slowly lowering his demands, unlike floyd who went from no cutoff, to 14 days, AND BACK TO NO CUTOFF.

In short, though the chances of the fight happening is getting dimmer and dimmer, i'm still hoping greed will overpower pride and we'll all get the fight we've been waiting for.
    No positives here from me, I dont see the fight happening because i dont see Pac agreeing to OSDT without him wanting a schedule of when they are coming to test him.

Secondly, The only consistent person in this saga since Dec 2009 has been Mayweather, He asked for one thing and he insist on it been olmpic styled testing, He came to 14 days because they want to compromise which was rejected by Pacquiao and his 8 different excuses and lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      When did Schafer say Manny has agreed to full testing? I missed that. Kind alike I missed Manny agreeing when it counted. Yup, keep waving like the kids on the yellow bus do.
      When asked about Pacquiao's statements that he agreed to any and all testing:

"If Pacquiao said that, then I'm sure he wouldn't lie about it." -Richard Schaefer

See, now that's what you call a direct quote.

I'm still waiting...

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
        When asked about Pacquiao's statements that he agreed to any and all testing:

"If Pacquiao said that, then I'm sure he wouldn't lie about it." -Richard Schaefer

See, now that's what you call a direct quote.

I'm still waiting...
        Yeah, so am I.

Comment

When did Schafer say Manny has agreed to full testing? I missed that. Kind alike I missed Manny agreeing when it counted. Yup, keep waving like the kids on the yellow bus do.
          You killing these morons again i see lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            You killing these morons again i see lol
            Did you see that quote he just put up from Schafer? My God...reading comprehension much?

Comment

• Nice cup of shut the f**K up! LOL

Comment

Yeah, so am I.
                IF Pacquiao said it, then he's not lying- Schafer

Pacquiao did say it so....

I'll let you finish the puzzle

Still waiting on that evidence chump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  No positives here from me, I dont see the fight happening because i dont see Pac agreeing to OSDT without him wanting a schedule of when they are coming to test him.

Secondly, The only consistent person in this saga since Dec 2009 has been Mayweather, He asked for one thing and he insist on it been olmpic styled testing, He came to 14 days because they want to compromise which was rejected by Pacquiao and his 8 different excuses and lies.
                  We'll see, we'll see. Only time will tell.

Pac/Floyd not happening isn't the end of the world. Though i'd be sorely disappointed if it didn't happen by 2011.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    IF Pacquiao said it, then he's not lying- Schafer

Pacquiao did say it so....

I'll let you finish the puzzle

Still waiting on that evidence chump.
                    The fact that he is on record-video, voice, print- along with Roach and Schaefer, saying he agreed to every testing demand
                    Don't think too hard, it'll come to you.

Comment

Did you see that quote he just put up from Schafer? My God...reading comprehension much?
                      Please you might need to break down that quote for him, Because by the time he realise what that quote was actually implying he must have look like a school-drop out to a lot of people here.

Comment

Working...
                      X