Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
    :guitar: :guitar:

lmao

Wonder if the A-side meth keeps Torrecampo awake during his 16 hour taxi cab shifts.

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
      zzz.. Yeh everybody here knows that. There had been hundreds of threads about this why not do search?

And from what planet did you come from?
      Its a pathetic bait thread.
      That like God asking you; "Can you tell me who created this wonderful universe? I seem to forget."

...well knowing what the answer is.

In short, *****s masturbating.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
        Campo is a cab driver now.

Imagine that, P4P king KTFO by a cabbie.
        I can knock out any fighter who hasn't eaten 3 meals a day for months, no trainer, no proper training, no shoes, no sleep and totally underweight.

Comment

Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
          I can knock out any fighter who hasn't eaten 3 meals a day for months, no trainer, no proper training, no shoes, no sleep and totally underweight.

That is factually true to what Pacquiao was before.

But let me correct you if it's fine sir.

The reason why Pacquiao lost to Torrecampo in reality is that Pacquiao was coming off a string of wins and he got overconfident coming in this fight with Rustico. The latter was smaller than him but had fists of stone, even more heaview than Pacquiaos.

That was his first reckoning impulse for him not to under estimate every opponent from there on.

Aside from Rustico possessing the best A-side available then.

Comment

Originally posted by R.M {7} View Post
            Anyone? free blow job for any one that knows.
            Originally posted by Stones! View Post
            Aren't they 2 jokers who destroyed Manny Pacroids and left him cross-eyed?

I'm not certain though.

can anyone confirm this with youtube videos?
            wow, you two dingos need to step your game up if you want to troll... i mean fcking c'mon, you make these threads to try and rile up *******s and what did you end up with? a bunch of posters praising pac's return from defeat instead... smh.

if you can't think of something original or witty, do us all a favor and decapitate each other with boomerangs instead, lmao.

Comment

pac is shown here getting KTFO!!

Comment

Wow how inspiring. He was KTFO by a cabbie but now one of the GREATEST. That's what you call HARDWORK and PERSEVERANCE , God fearing, DETERMINATION, and STRONG WILL.

Emo, ****, *****, and D!cks won't know this because the moment the **** hits the fan, these people commit suicide.

hahahahaahahahahaha

Comment

What's funnier is Floyd is so scared of facing Pac when it's a very well known fact Pac got KTFO before, twice!

Floyd says Pac is such an easy fight. Floyd said Pac is so one-dimensional that fighting him would be like taking candy from a baby.

SO WHY DOES FLOYD HAD TO BEAT UP THE MOTHER OF HIS KIDS JUST TO GET IN PRISON AND AVOID PAC?

I'm not even talking about the OST ruse he has made. smh.

Comment

This is BS. People actually think I hate Pac since I ask who those two guys were. No, I think Pac is a top 15 ATG and would beat the **** out of mayweather if they fight.

Comment

:yeah i know nedal hussein too, he floored manny with a straight left in round 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X