Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac wins what would be most likely the *****s discrediting line?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pac wins what would be most likely the *****s discrediting line?

Funny thing is...Pac recent fights, the loudest fan boys discrediting Pac wins....guess who? Not the Hatton fans when he fought him, neither Cotto or Clottey fans! but the *****s! WHY? Pac and May not even fighting this weekend but they spitting venom like this fight is fixed, Marg will take a dive, etc.

I would say that you've already heard them all a month or two ago.

Comment

theyre like george bush......................preemptive attack.........both aare dumb as hell too................................LOL

Comment

Floyd is out of the picture at the moment. So all the *****s try to discredit Pac and drag him down to Floyd's level

Comment

Reminds me of when *******s were claiming Floyd was going to duck Mosley and that Mosley would KO his ass, but when Mayweather dominated him and cleaned him up, the *******s begun to roll in with the excuses.

Yeah, except *****s are not as gullible as Pacroid Fans and know that Margarito is not the same fighter he was before the Shane fight, as per the Garcia comeback and the Mosley beatdown.

Fucking dumb **** ******* ****.

ROT.

Comment

If Pac KO'd Wlad the *****s still wouldn't give him props, and say that Wlad was a rubbish champion anyway. Doesn't matter who he beats, it'll still not be an impressive win in their minds. **** 'em.

Pac beating Marg @150 is definately impressive IMO.

Comment

I think it would be Pacquiao beat a shot boxer coming from a brutal KO for a vacant belt at a catchweight

in a fight that he was favorite to win by 4-1

Comment

*****s are usually gay....................true story.................LMAO

Comment

They hated Pac so much. What more if Pac beat May?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    I think it would be Pacquiao beat a shot boxer coming from a brutal KO for a vacant belt at a catchweight

in a fight that he was favorite to win by 4-1
                    Thats a good one but hey! Did Floyd ducked Marg before?

Comment

Working...
                    X