No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Juanma Fights Dirty, Vazquez a Bigger Puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
    Yet Marquez was the one swinging body shots whenever weeks stepped in...
    This is true. He should also explain why his @ss was getting taxed in the later round if he had such momentum that he's talking about. I had respect for the dude after the fight, he even gave JuanMa props during the post-fight interview, but to say something like this days after? Just makes him look like a sore loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Blount Brother View Post
      Your thinking about what B Hop did to Tito and his whole commonnowealth

Kinda what bhop did to oscar huh.Pushed that button on the money rib

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
        go head check

im not internet thugging by the way i was born in brooklyn im more american than you could be b*tch i did 2 tours in Iraq

and dont pop off is easy to be tough thru a computer

Im a deputy sherriff in EL Paso TX I lock up plenty of soldiers from here at FT Bliss so no you dont scare me.

And even if you were born in Puerto Rican guess what? You would still be an American!!!! Island rat is a Island rat is a Island rat!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
          Kinda what bhop did to oscar huh.Pushed that button on the money rib
          Kinda what Roy Jones did to Tito

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            Im a deputy sherriff in EL Paso TX I lock up plenty of soldiers from here at FT Bliss so no you dont scare me.

And even if you were born in Puerto Rican guess what? You would still be an American!!!! Island rat is a Island rat is a Island rat!!!!
            im not trying to scare your country ass

but go head homie

Comment

frankie randall know who he is?

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
                CRY BABY ALERT

glad im not the only one who thinks otherwise
                Critical thinking isn't one of your stron suits is it? Again how can I be crying about a fight that I thought Juan ma was gonna win?

Fuking braindead Island Rat mongoloid!!!

Comment

Who cares...

Cotto was doing the same... making excuses after losing to Margo.
                  Everyone cries.

IDK why some of you make this a big deal.

Lopez beat a 35 (45 yr old in boxing years) old and shot fighter. Something to be very proud of? LOL.

Comment

kinda what tito did to oscar

Comment

So he can't say the truth?

The ref had to take a point away in the first 4 rounds because of excessive fouling and Lopez still kept fouling.

Elbows in boxing are hard to see because they can happen so quick in an exchange. Gamboa got hurt and KD by an elbow (I think against Ramirez) and I didn't even see it until the replay, before that it looked like a normal hook or an overhand.

The fact that Lopez never visibly shook Marquez tells me either it was because Marquez saw all his punches coming or because Vazquez really does punch harder. Even in the 4th fight, there was a moment when Izzy shook him up in an exchange in the 2nd.

In closing, he was the one that was in the ring, so STFU with your stupid little criticsims, as if it was you getting hit, as if it was you getting your head and neck pressed down on, as if it was you Lopez was fouling. Let the man speak his peace.

Comment

Working...
                      X