No announcement yet.

Allan Green is appealing the referees decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allan Green is appealing the referees decision

Just got a press release saying they are appealling it as Green went down due to rabbit punches.

I like Green, he seems a nice guy but I dunno.

Green should just move on and go to 175lb.

The right hand looked like it landed on the ear drum more than anything else.

Comment

He's wasting his time. He lost to the better man that night.

Comment

Green should seriously considering retiring.

Comment

he should appeal his decision to lace up his gloves.

Comment

It does look like he was hit in the back of the head by an illegal rabbit punch and was more stunned from that then the one that put him down. Does that mean he would of won the fight? I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
              Green should seriously considering retiring.
              Really? I think maybe he should give 175lb a try and see how he does there after some time off. I do think the weight cut really hurts him at 168lb, he did win the Golden Gloves at 175lb to.

Comment

Green is weak. I'm sure 175 will help him, but he is the definition of a C class fighter.

Comment

I don't think Allan Green has a whole lot to offer the elite class of 168-175. I mean he has skills but he's not of that elite class.

Comment

I don't think it was a rabbit punch, it was on the side of the back of the head.

It's wasn't to the area that causes brain damage in the lower center of the back of the head.

And it wasn't deliberate like a David Haye or Sam Peter rabbit punch, what happened was that Green bent over and turned his head.

Comment

Working...
                    X