Collapse
No announcement yet.

If another Mexican hope looses...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These dumb ****s are still butthurt cause Cotto got his ass kicked by Margarito and by a smaller Paquiao...how sad...Margarito is gonna KO Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Low_ki View Post
      let them commit suicide in fact what we need is a mexi**** genocide.
      Comment reported.

Comment

mexicans love to talk **** but can't take it. Don't be upset because rafa made you guys look like quitters..

Juanma Makes mexicants quit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAha

Comment

there's the mexican UFC HW champ don't forget.I'm not mexican but I feel like the ricans on here are over doing it with the hate ,PR will never be able to be on the same level as Mexico when it comes to producing fighters it's common sense and there is no evidence what so ever that margarito used anything ilegal in the cotto bout.It's the past and you gotta let go of the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Comanchero View Post
            there's the mexican UFC HW champ don't forget.I'm not mexican but I feel like the ricans on here are over doing it with the hate ,PR will never be able to be on the same level as Mexico when it comes to producing fighters it's common sense and there is no evidence what so ever that margarito used anything ilegal in the cotto bout.It's the past and you gotta let go of the hate.
            Well, maybe no hard evidence but there is the common sense part of it. Did you see the pic of Margs wraps after the Cotto fight? They were cracking. Normal wraps dont crack man that **** is suspect. He cheats vs Mosley who Cotto already beat but he didnt cheat vs Cotto, why? Makes no sense my friend, you will see in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by MdPortorock2 View Post
              mexicans love to talk **** but can't take it. Don't be upset because rafa made you guys look like quitters..

Juanma Makes mexicants quit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAha
              Puerto Rican are just as good at talking shi-t
              but that ok cause Mexican make boriculos bow down bit-ch

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
                Well, maybe no hard evidence but there is the common sense part of it. Did you see the pic of Margs wraps after the Cotto fight? They were cracking. Normal wraps dont crack man that **** is suspect. He cheats vs Mosley who Cotto already beat but he didnt cheat vs Cotto, why? Makes no sense my friend, you will see in the rematch.
                I'm Mexican and margarito lost my respect I get your point I have doubt too
                but if he did use them on cotto then fucc that fool until then
                I'll give him the benifit of the doubt Cotto win is tainted but not Cintron

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                  you live in some kind of fantasy.
                  Ummmm no. Its the truth, maybe not legally get here but easier.

Comment

U mexicans can't take an L...stop it please

Comment

Seriously you guys are counting on the big Margarito to win. First it was Marquez and you guys saying he was going to knock Juan Maricon out now you put all your chips on Margarito? Cmon mexi's u know better

Comment

Working...
                      X