No announcement yet.

How exciting was Lopez vs. Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How exciting was Lopez vs. Marquez?

I do not have showtime and watched the HBO Boxing tonight how good was Lopez vs. Marquez? and is Juan Manuel Lopez the real deal?

not if your a mexi****.

Comment

It was an incredible fight.

FOTY type stuff up until the stoppage.

Comment

Best fight of the year so far imo.

I stood up the whole time.

Comment

Great fight. I was on the edge of my seat untill after the 7th round.

They were consistently rocking each other, and even when one guy was taking control you knew one punch could change everything. Lopez just wore him down, it was kind of anti climactic, but the action was grade-A.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
            I do not have showtime and watched the HBO Boxing tonight how good was Lopez vs. Marquez? and is Juan Manuel Lopez the real deal?
            It was a good fight. Lopez was up on the cards when it was stoped, but he took some heavy leather. He got rocked in the 4th but held his composure well. He's the real deal but he is also vulnerable so it was very exiting.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
              Best fight of the year so far imo.

I stood up the whole time.
              me too i was jumping up the whole time.

Comment

man i wish i saw this fight well i am going to get a showtime subscription

Comment

It was unbelievably exciting I thought that either of them could get KTFO at any second.

Comment

Type of fight you can watch more than once. Most people expected it to be good and it was while it lasted.

You could the hear the crowd really getting into it.

Another great night of Mexico vs. Puerto Rico. I wish Rafa would have won, but it was still an enjoyable night... except for all the stupid ignornant **** being posted that we all knew would happen no matter who won.
                    Last edited by Libido Sanchez; 11-07-2010, 02:36 AM. Reason: sh!t

Comment

Working...
                    X