No announcement yet.

Mathysse landed nothing of consequence AT ALL for 9 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mathysse landed nothing of consequence AT ALL for 9 rounds

Lulz at the HBO cheerleading for Mathysse. Zab was clipping him at will. Just needed to be a little more aggressive. The fight wasn't that close. Zab was blocking everything with his gloves.

this is very true

Comment

LOL Matt did something in the last 3 rounds and all of sudden he was robbed

Comment

He kept throwing straight right hands to Judah's hips, hardly landing anything. Judah landed the cleaner punches early and established the jab. I really dont see the robbery.

Comment

**** i missed it ****!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
            **** i missed it ****!!!

You didn't miss much.

Wasn't a very good fight.

Comment

these idiots see one thing at the end of the fight and think that should count for the whole fight. its annoying seeing these threads every week. every week theres a ****ing robbery to these fools.

Comment

Well I don't think he lost all of those rounds...I thought he won 2-3 of the first 9...and swept the last 4...

Close fight, no robbery but I thought Mathysse won...add in the KD

Comment

Thank you Im glad someone else sees this.

his punches were 84% body shots... Of which more than half hit gloves and elbows..

Zab was getting pressured and it clearly bothered him but he wasnt getting hit..

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    these idiots see one thing at the end of the fight and think that should count for the whole fight. its annoying seeing these threads every week. every week theres a ****ing robbery to these fools.
                    Rewatch the fight moron!!!!!!! Matthysse was more effective the WHOLE fight and fought the WHOLE fight. You can't say the same for Judah!

Comment

Working...
                    X