Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac's accuracy is SLIPPING...take a look at this picture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the force of the punch generated a wind gust that push Freddy back thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
      the force of the punch generated a wind gust that push Freddy back thats all.
      Is that pic on your sig from Floyd/Baldy?

Comment

Am surprised Roach/HBO 24/7 haven't used this or said something about this as to one of the many reasons Pac isn't looking good in training and isn't taking this camp seriously.....

Comment

Manny knows head hunting isn't gonna do any good against Margarito so he's gonna be targeting Margarito's wrist?

But seriously, I don't remember which of the many videos that have been posted here it was, but Manny seemed to be targeting specific areas, most noticeably aiming for the right shoulder, and the chest around the heart area. I think he's gonna be doing a lot of "unconventional" body work early to try to minimize Margarito's output for the long haul and then go in for the kill in the late rounds.

Comment

Pac is shot.
            Plasterito by KO5

Comment

Wow just from 1 picture? Seriously? And even if he did miss a single punch, its 1 thrown out of thousands in a camp

You can catch anyone in disadvantageous frame, and even if he did miss the punch we aren't sure how he did in the session overall. I hope it was a tongue-in-cheek post

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                Wow just from 1 picture? Seriously? And even if he did miss a single punch, its 1 thrown out of thousands in a camp

You can catch anyone in disadvantageous frame, and even if he did miss the punch we aren't sure how he did in the session overall. I hope it was a tongue-in-cheek post

Pac is shot to shit ...and again, Plasterito by KO5.

Comment

All I can say is why do all these ******ed threads keeping coming up?

Comment

one punch out of 1,000 thrown in that day haha

Comment

Well luckily for Manny Margs is a lot bigger target.

Comment

Working...
                      X