Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZAB JUDAH at -190... LOCK OF THE CENTURY?!?!?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Zab is on a mission right now, id bet on him. Hes dropped back to 140 where he belongs and stands to make some real cash if he wins because all of the sudden theres exciting fights now @ 140 with Khan, Maidana, Alexander, Bradley, and Ortiz and dont forget about ol Guzman.

Comment

Zab by uppercut ko via 6th round

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
        Like, have you guys seen this Lucas Mathysse guy fight?

He is a joke. He has NO jab, his power is overrated, and he's slow as ****.

Zab isnt the elite talent he once was, but Judah could beat this guy when he's 40.

Judah is SO much more technically sound.

Lucas Mathysse is sloppy, his technique is awful, his combination punching is AWFUL.

I was almust positive I'd see Judah come in at -350 or -400. at -190 I plan on POOOOOUNDING that line and making a KILLING.

Judah is TOO FAST, too Mature (yea, Im actually serious haha), and just too good to be beaten by this NOBODY.

Calling it now, Judah doesnt lose 1 second of 1 round and forces a mid round stoppage.

Thoughts?!???!?!?!?!?!

Judah by left uppercut.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          Judah by left uppercut.
          if i could bet on a very specific outcome, i wld put a few bucks on judah by left uppercut

Comment

That is a very good line that tells me Judah probably is a lock. But I still personally wouldn't bet 190 just to win a hundred. If I saw more of Judah besides his last fight maybe. I also haven't seen this Lucas fight enough or haven't really payed attention enough to gather too much about him. But that is a Zab Judah line.

Comment

I've heard good things about how Mattheysse is looking and that he can definitely hit. Judah could be damaged goods who just looked great beating a weak lightweight last time. Judah's chin + opponent with power= no sure thing.

Comment

kball ive seen u post often
                bet if u want but seriously dont bet too much on judah
                this is not a lock lucas is a tough guy his talent is questionable but he has the heart of a champion being from latin america ive seen a lot of his fights and he is the best prospect from argentina
                he is way better than santacruz he has lots of stamina judah is not gonna smoke him he is smart he wont get scared and most importantly he decided to take this fight, he spent a lot of time fighting tune ups and decided to face judah because he knows he can beat him
                they didnt just called him from argentina and said hey you wanna make some money?

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
                  Like, have you guys seen this Lucas Mathysse guy fight?

He is a joke. He has NO jab, his power is overrated, and he's slow as ****.

Zab isnt the elite talent he once was, but Judah could beat this guy when he's 40.

Judah is SO much more technically sound.

Lucas Mathysse is sloppy, his technique is awful, his combination punching is AWFUL.

I was almust positive I'd see Judah come in at -350 or -400. at -190 I plan on POOOOOUNDING that line and making a KILLING.

Judah is TOO FAST, too Mature (yea, Im actually serious haha), and just too good to be beaten by this NOBODY.

Calling it now, Judah doesnt lose 1 second of 1 round and forces a mid round stoppage.

Thoughts?!???!?!?!?!?!
                  500k on the nobody..

thoughts?

Comment

Never say never.

I remember watching Zab Judah live streaming from his locker room to internet world, just as he was about to walk to the ring, in his last fight on ESPN.

It's little things like that why he was never able to stay on top for long.He is a mental midget.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                      two more words, yoel judah................

if zab still has his pops as his trainer, i wouldn't bet on him, unless i bet on him to lose..........

if old boy can get past 4 rounds with judah and be aggressive, he has a good chance at beating zab......

there is no lock in this one, although a risky bet could pay off, but in fights like this usually the handicappers have got it right.
                      Eddie Mustafa Muhammad has been Judah's trainer since the Cruz fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X