Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana is gonna get sparked out! My assessment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wrong, but Hitman lost 500 bucks which is worse

I did say Khan had heart, and 135 may have affected him.

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
      I was wrong, but Hitman lost 500 bucks which is worse

I did say Khan had heart, and 135 may have affected him.
      congratz to Khan,

close fight, great fight.

G pus sy cat says he schooled Maidana

Comment

Indeed it was a great fight maRes. I kept jumping at the TV when Khan blocked and stood there like pac vs cotto.

He did recover and shake to cortez he was ok and do some pacquiao come on lets fight thing with his gloves lol.

Amir nearly got ktfo, but his heart showed.

He didnt school maidana, i gave it 4 rounds to khan, but pnly because khan had moments where he guarded up abd let maidana uppercut him. ****** plan imo...

Comment

I guess I was wrong thinking that this would end up being a kinda boring fight. Turned out to be one of the best of this year. I never get nervous or anything while watching fights, but this one had me sitting on edge and yelling at the T.V. screen. lol Khan and Maidana showed some tremendous heart tonight.

Comment

I have seen all Of kahns fight since the olympics and not one has been boring.

The kotelnik one was the worse, buti liked it as a clinic and title fight.

Khans chin has always made things exciting, but his speed, power and combinations always keep it fun.

I saw him live vs st claire and in the realmworld, his speed is just so damn fast.

I cant wait for him to fight in the uk, il save upmfor good tickets.

Khan vs bradley will be edgey but great. Alwx would lose a ud easily.

Bradley has a lovelymrigjt hand and speed. He also can get dropped but is a monster boxer. Anyone likely tonget more than 6 rounds with khan? Bradley.

Comment

I watched some clips of Khan from some of his previous fights and was aware of how fast he was, but was still very impressed with the speed he showed tonight, especially in the earlier rounds. He was getting off like three punches before Maidana landed a single punch of his own. I know Marcos isn't terribly fast, but I found that to be pretty impressive by Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler1 View Post
                I watched some clips of Khan from some of his previous fights and was aware of how fast he was, but was still very impressed with the speed he showed tonight, especially in the earlier rounds. He was getting off like three punches before Maidana landed a single punch of his own. I know Marcos isn't terribly fast, but I found that to be pretty impressive by Khan.
                Yeah speed in boxing is more important than power.

I'll rather have ok power and great speed than great power and OK speed.

Comment

Working...
                X