Im sorry but texas is a terrible place to fight considering they dont drug test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha lies lies lies

here is the cold truth.

The Texas executive director, William Kuntz, can still change his mind "at any time," and order drug screening procedures.

Any time, now thats what I call random for you ***** random testing fanbois lol hahaha

Texas testing system is probably even better Nevada.

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
      hahaha lies lies lies

here is the cold truth.

The Texas executive director, William Kuntz, can still change his mind "at any time," and order drug screening procedures.

Any time, now thats what I call random for you ***** random testing fanbois lol hahaha

William Kuntz won't change his mind *******...you best believe that.

So many hate the idea of catching cheaters in boxing....no wonder they're Pac fans.

Comment

Man, *******s r just finding ways to turn this into a Floyd/Manny discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
          hahaha lies lies lies

here is the cold truth.

That's all that needed to be said for everyone to know you're an idiot.

As for the topic at hand, maybe Arum has a big paycheck coming his way for staging this fight in Texas, but it does raise some serious question about Pac and his team, however unfair it may be to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Agreed. Everything is about the bottom line. Commissions can barely afford to do the testing for little fights but it is disturbing that a city like Dallas is so far behind. 90 foot screens overhead but can't afford a PED test? Right.
            Agreed, it's too easy to make a decision if it means $$$, forget what's really important, the fighter's safety.

Comment

the commission

the opponent

the 24-7

the news reports

the catchweight

the title on the line

i've never seen this much crying in my entire life

why dont you assh0les take a break from boxing til after this fight gets done

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                the commission

the opponent

the 24-7

the news reports

the catchweight

the title on the line

i've never seen this much crying in my entire life

why dont you assh0les take a break from boxing til after this fight gets done
                how bout you read the entire damn thread before getting defensive,,its about the commision not the damn fight..ya'll kill me getting defensive before even reading..no1 is evening talking about manny or the damn fight

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                  how bout you read the entire damn thread before getting defensive,,its about the commision not the damn fight..ya'll kill me getting defensive before even reading..no1 is evening talking about manny or the damn fight

sure Larry...take lessons on how to mask your agendas...too transparent dude

Comment

aganda??man ive done nothing but praise this fight and say itll be exciting..jesus man i have sh1itted on manny or margo and have made several threads saying how i cant wait for the fight and that im actually ordering it...but texas is crooked as hel...l no drug testing,paid off to give licence's

Comment

mak is typing up his "Im sorry but boxers need to stop stealing their baby mamas cellphones and beating them down" thread.

he then will claim it has nothing to do with floyd mayweather jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X