• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    who else is there for him to fight... you idiot
    Christ sake...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
      James Toney, he's been calling them out for years and the Klitschko refuse to fight him, he's still got more to offer than Chisora and Fury.
      No sir, they recently tried to make the Toney fight, but the sanctioning bodies denied it because James has been too inactive.

Comment

If this actually happens, wlad will ruin fury inside of three rounds, easy work. Sad fight hopefully this is b-s

Comment

Its irrelevent anyway as Chisora wont be going to jail

Comment

why are people blaming this on the klitschkos?

1. theres pretty much nobody out there for them to fight and the 2-3 guys worth fighting like povetkin and haye just make excuses

2. its not like they framed chisora or brainwashed him into committing crimes

fury is a joke but if he was wedged in at the last second as a replacement it wouldnt be at all the same as the massive build up for fighting "audley harrison"

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
              adamek doesn't want to fight a klitschko until 2011

and valuev is injured and is about to undergo two operations that will require six months on the sidelines

nice try klitschko-hater
              And what about anyone else in the top 20, I see you just conveniently ignored that there.
              Who said I was a klitschko hater or a fan of Haye either, does saying that taking a fight with Fury is not good enough make me a hater?

Comment

and lol @ toney

at least fury would provide some comedic novelty

watching toney get played with would just be boring/depressing

Comment

i hate the klitchkos but in all honesty it would be funny seeing fury get koed

Comment

James Toney is an absolute embarrassment to the sport of boxing. No way in hell he should get a shot at a klistchko....ever.

Comment

Utterly laughable, a 22 Year old over hyped British Heavyweight going from Decisioning Rich Power in only his 12th professional bout to fighting a 6'6" specimen with nearly 5 times as many fights, on his 9th consecutive World Title Defense.

Comment

Working...
                      X