Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeing Margarito seriously hurt in the ring.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    I think it has came to the point that yes, it would be okay to see or even root for Margarito to be seriously hurt or turned into a vegetable
    Nah. Can't support that. Just wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      Yup,all the reasons are evident as to why Margarito shouldn't or isn't deserving of this fight,but all the elite 154lber's have been ****ted on & Margarito given this chance!!That's why I hope he wins,he shouldn't be here,but since he is,I hope he wins!!
      elite fighters at 154?

you mean guys like bunrage, spinks, dzinziruk and cotto.......please. Maybe Cotto and Angulo elite....but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post
        Nah. Can't support that. Just wrong.
        I know man.....some people take stuff to serious. I mean if Mosley and Cotto have no problems with Margarito and aren't outrage, then it's no point of any one else getting upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
          Yup,all the reasons are evident as to why Margarito shouldn't or isn't deserving of this fight,but all the elite 154lber's have been ****ted on & Margarito given this chance!!That's why I hope he wins,he shouldn't be here,but since he is,I hope he wins!!
          You're too ****ing conflicted its not even funny. Man, grow a brain.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            I know man.....some people take stuff to serious. I mean if Mosley and Cotto have no problems with Margarito and aren't outrage, then it's no point of any one else getting upset.
            cotto did have problems with it....in fact it wasnt until tony got caught that cotto started voicing his opinion on anything...arum probably warned him about doing more outspoken interviews seeing as he was hurting arums chances of ever making decent money off of tony's name. mosley didnt care and why should he have? saying he fought a plasterless margarito that wasnt half as good the one cotto fought would only be discrediting his own win...thats just plain stupid

this is like a thug threatening to shoot someone and later posing with another glock in front of a camera...its equally distasteful

Comment

Okay, I got to admit in most cases, I would never entertain this thought but I think it has come to this. I think it has came to the point that yes, it would be okay to see or even root for Margarito to be seriously hurt or turned into a vegetable and I'll tell you the why. The man is obviously the worst human being in the sport.

First, Margarito obviously took a situation where he tried to bring a deadly weapon into the ring as a joke. Regardless if he felt like he didn't know, you don't sit there and mock that, that is serious ****. Had you not been caught, you could of killed Shane Mosley in that ring but instead he mocked it after the fight in Mexico and now he mocked it on 24/7. Instead of acting like an adult and apologizing for what could of happened and it being a mistake, you go out there and act like a kid that didn't get his way.

Secondly, the whole name calling. Now it may be petty but it still shows what kind of person Margarito is. I'm no Pacquaio fan but to sit there and call a guy with class and who has accomplished everything he has went out there to get, a *****, I seriously have a problem with that. Aren't you the one that looked like a ***** against Mosley and aren't you the one that was banned for being a ***** by trying to sneak an advantage into the ring. If anyone is a *****, I would say it's you, buddy. And no I'm no Mayweather fan either but at least he has accomplished a bit more to call Pac awful names, so it is different.

your stupid as hell!!! he only makes fun of the situation cuz he was mimicking the way pacman accused him of having to know that his gloves were loaded... if people stopped making it an issue and a top point of discussion then he would have no need to say anything about it.... You dont see his camp ripping pacquiao for the anti doping scandal.. roach just talks to much **** so the kind of responses come natural... and if margarito actually beats pacquiao (big if) then i think everyone on here should write him a letter of apology.... i just cant stand people who continue to cry over spilt milk... and yes... the plaster situation is just spilt milk!!!... cuz at the end of the situation.. margarito is back, and is fighting the biggest name in boxing, nothing you say will change that.... so just shut up, sit back and enjoy the fight!!... or dont watch it but shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                Miguel has had a problem with it, brah. He has stated more than once that Margarito shouldn't be fighting and feels that something was up in their fight. You just don't see it all over because Miguel is a stand up guy and keeps more to himself but he does have a problem with it.

Mosley can't really say much because he did the same thing on roids.
                Last edited by Check; 10-31-2010, 09:27 AM.

Comment

anyway, you, and anyone else who is feeling similar to you, are wrong. period. it would take away from pacquiao's win, it would take away from the sport of boxing and it would take away from that margarito's wife (an immediate victim).
                  the fact that he got caught trying to do something illegal is the main storyline involving him. i have no problem with it being played up because, from a fan/ watcher's point of view, it is all entertainment.

Comment

I wouldn't wish that on anybody; a bit too hateful. Didn't Pacquiao poke fun at the situation? Why isn't Margarito allowed to retaliate and show Pacquiao's camp that they aren't gettin' to him? I don't get it.

Comment

Okay, I got to admit in most cases, I would never entertain this thought but I think it has come to this. I think it has came to the point that yes, it would be okay to see or even root for Margarito to be seriously hurt or turned into a vegetable and I'll tell you the why. The man is obviously the worst human being in the sport.

First, Margarito obviously took a situation where he tried to bring a deadly weapon into the ring as a joke. Regardless if he felt like he didn't know, you don't sit there and mock that, that is serious ****. Had you not been caught, you could of killed Shane Mosley in that ring but instead he mocked it after the fight in Mexico and now he mocked it on 24/7. Instead of acting like an adult and apologizing for what could of happened and it being a mistake, you go out there and act like a kid that didn't get his way.

Secondly, the whole name calling. Now it may be petty but it still shows what kind of person Margarito is. I'm no Pacquaio fan but to sit there and call a guy with class and who has accomplished everything he has went out there to get, a *****, I seriously have a problem with that. Aren't you the one that looked like a ***** against Mosley and aren't you the one that was banned for being a ***** by trying to sneak an advantage into the ring. If anyone is a *****, I would say it's you, buddy. And no I'm no Mayweather fan either but at least he has accomplished a bit more to call Pac awful names, so it is different.
                      you need help

Comment

Working...
                      X