No announcement yet.

Hey Margarito, so Pac's a 'Puta' now? lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Margarito, so Pac's a 'Puta' now? lol

Is this the same 'puta' that says you deserve a second chance in the sport and be able to redeem yourself? lol

Is this the same 'puta' that's giving you a huge payday that will benefit you as well as your family who seemed to enjoyed what you said? lol

Stay Classy, Margarito

Actually it works both ways. Apart from Mayweather, Margarito was the next big money option. Even Koncz said it.

Comment

pacquiao and roach started talking **** first, fu*k that puta pacquiao

Comment

Cheato better watch it or Manny will have Arum sue Antonio for "hurtful" words.

Comment

A puto is Margacheato, who gets caught with plaster in their hand-wraps by Nazim Richardson.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Actually it works both ways. Apart from Mayweather, Margarito was the next big money option. Even Koncz said it.
            Pretty much. And if he had to thank some one it should be Arum, but even then it works both ways as Arum stands to make alota mulla with the help of Margacheatofartass.

Comment

Originally posted by dj stones! View Post
              pacquiao and roach started talking **** first, fu*k that puta pacquiao
              Yeah? care to tell me exactly what **** Roach and Pac told a child about Margarito?

Comment

Margs did a great job of playing the bad guy in the second episode, good way to sell the fight. I'm sure he prays to Arum and Manny every night before he sleeps for redeeming him and giving him a career multi-million dollar payday when he should be selling chiclets on the side of the highway in Tijuana and banned from boxing for life, living in a rat hole like Resto.

Comment

and all this time I thought it was Arum that was paying Margarito. Didn't know Manny had all that power to fight and give Margarito a payday too

manny is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                    Margs did a great job of playing the bad guy in the second episode, good way to sell the fight. I'm sure he prays to Arum and Manny every night before he sleeps for redeeming him and giving him a career multi-million dollar payday when he should be selling chiclets on the side of the highway in Tijuana and banned from boxing for life, living in a rat hole like Resto.
                    that's the thing tho, I actually like Marg's character and didn't even look at him as a bad guy at all. I know **** talking is part of the game, and HBO does their own clever editing, but to straight up tell a child that Pac is a "puta" is a low blow in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X