Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz-Cesar Cuenca Final Eliminator on Tap?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after ortiz disposes lamont,i would like to see a quick ,fast judah face otiz to see if ortiz can handle that style.if and thats a big if judah is really focused and doesnt want to quit after the midway point, he can probably give vic a hell of a run.

Comment

All roads lead to Cesar Cuenca. A fighter like Ortiz would rip a guy with no power a new *******.

Comment

The peterson fight is no gimme. However Ortiz has looked better and better with each fight after the Maidana fight.

Comment

Make this fight happen!

Comment

damn this dude ran out of taxi drivers and janitors to fight

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
              hes facing lamont peterson first THEN cuenca u dumbass, read the article..
              I did just don't want no B.S. And then we get this fight instead of a good one in Ortiz Peterson..Jeez did I do something to you??No need for that talk..

Comment

Originally posted by danny711 View Post
                The peterson fight is no gimme. However Ortiz has looked better and better with each fight after the Maidana fight.
                Better and better against over the hill fighters..

Comment

LMMMAAAOOOOO

I feel bad for the dude who got KO'd by this guy.....and I thought Malignaggi's KO % was bad LOL.

EDIT: I'm looking through Cuenca's boxrec. He's fighting guys who are 8-5 and 11-14 when hes 39-0????
                  Last edited by fallen9182; 10-30-2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X