Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the point of arguing about blood testing when..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys Manny lied about the accepting full testing ,, WHY

Why do you lot go on about comissions , look at all the comission rules Pac breaks ya dopey clowns its a fair ask , Manny saying NO is not , not in this day and age , , you lot of clowns are just so full of double standards , Manny can make every fighter bend over but he cant take a test that used to stop cheating , and he lies about saying yes when he said NO but thats ok ,,, you boys are truly fuked in the head , all day and night you go around in circles trying to justify Pacroid DUCKING A TEST DESIGNED TO STOP CHEATS , and you fuken idiots agree , you cant see the forest through the trees ya dumb ass fukers .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Boys Manny lied about the accepting full testing ,, WHY

Why do you lot go on about comissions , look at all the comission rules Pac breaks ya dopey clowns its a fair ask , Manny saying NO is not , not in this day and age , , you lot of clowns are just so full of double standards , Manny can make every fighter bend over but he cant take a test that used to stop cheating , and he lies about saying yes when he said NO but thats ok ,,, you boys are truly fuked in the head , all day and night you go around in circles trying to justify Pacroid DUCKING A TEST DESIGNED TO STOP CHEATS , and you fuken idiots agree , you cant see the forest through the trees ya dumb ass fukers .

Sorry but its you who can't see the forest thru the trees.

Why were Floyd fans OK with 14 days previously? You have yet to answer that one.

I remember before Floyd announced his vacation, there were quite a few of Floyd's fans that stated, if they negotiate it so its down to 7 days, that would be acceptable since what can Manny do in 7 days especially since he would also be tested post fight.

Now even if you don't accept 7 days, that is what they were at BUT these are NEGOTIATIONS...........and these are not the present day boxing rules. So I'm sure they could have even brought it down another day or 2 but Floyd was not into fighting this year. He admitted that he wanted no part of Manny because he wanted to be on vacation.

This fight was not dead because of the 7 days. You know it, I know it and Floyd ADMITTED it.

Comment

There is a fuken dirty big Oak tree right in front of your face that has a billboard that says ,,,

PACROID SAID HE ACCEPTS FULL TESTING WHICH IS A BALD FACED LIE , HE SAID THIS TO DUCK A TEST THAT IS DESIGNED TO STOP CHEATING , AND USED THIS LIE TO JUSTIFY FIGHTING A CHEAT , ONLY TO BE EXPOSED BY HIS OWN TEAM AS A LIAR , THESE ACTIONS EFFECTIVLY DUCK THE CHEATS TEST AND DUCKS FLOYD .

Forget the forest you lot cant see the giant Oak in front of your nose !!

Comment

There is a fuken dirty big Oak tree right in front of your face that has a billboard that says ,,,

PACROID SAID HE ACCEPTS FULL TESTING WHICH IS A BALD FACED LIE , HE SAID THIS TO DUCK A TEST THAT IS DESIGNED TO STOP CHEATING , AND USED THIS LIE TO JUSTIFY FIGHTING A CHEAT , ONLY TO BE EXPOSED BY HIS OWN TEAM AS A LIAR , THESE ACTIONS EFFECTIVLY DUCK THE CHEATS TEST AND DUCKS FLOYD .

Floyd's just scared man, for the first time in his life he's actually scared of another fighter. That fighter is Manny Pacquiao. He's scared of Pacquiao because Pac is the real deal, a born fighter and Floyd is a manufactured carefully brought up fraud.

Comment

Lie? You are making this about a lie? You don't even know if this was a lie. You just heard someone say something on 24/7 and Manny say something different and you call it a lie. At some point this will get cleared up.

Now, didn't Floyd say there were no negotiations? So if they were negotiating and they broke off when Manny said 7 days then there had to be negotiations. Right? If you agree on this then Floyd is also lying. Oh my, Floyd is lying. Oh, Floyd got exposed and that means, as you put above, Floyd DUCKed Manny.

Now the strangest part of all this is that the first time, Floyd complained that Manny was ducking the testing. This time you did not hear a peep from Floyd. You know, the Floyd that went on the net and said all those things about Manny? Wouldn't you think that Floyd would have said, oh, well, we couldn't come to terms because of Manny.

Maybe there is another side to this. Maybe they did negotiate and both sides had found 7 days acceptable therefore Manny stating that he agreed on the testing would not be considered a lie. Meaning, Manny met the demands negotiated .....

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
              Floyd's just scared man, for the first time in his life he's actually scared of another fighter. That fighter is Manny Pacquiao. He's scared of Pacquiao because Pac is the real deal, a born fighter and Floyd is a manufactured carefully brought up fraud.
              Lets agree on that to amuse you even though it is MANNY saying NO making your logic a wee bit twisted but anyway ,,, why is Pac so scared of a PEDS test ?

,, do you realize if Manny is a cheat and he very well could be we dont know if he is or he isnt , but if he is , that it means he is a FRAUD , just as Margo was shown to be a FRAUD without his cheat tools , Manny dont want to do something that would make it impossible to PEDS cheat in the biggest fight in history and he says NO PLAY ,,, come on you cant be that easy to con !

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Lie? You are making this about a lie? You don't even know if this was a lie. You just heard someone say something on 24/7 and Manny say something different and you call it a lie. At some point this will get cleared up.
                LOL , I see you call it a missunderstanding , fuk you people are so gulible I cant believe it , you want to attack Floyd for asking for a drugs test while pumping up the tyres of Manny who is running away from it by watering it down , get outa here kid .

Comment

LOL , I see you call it a missunderstanding , fuk you people are so gulible I cant believe it , you want to attack Floyd for asking for a drugs test while pumping up the tyres of Manny who is running away from it by watering it down , get outa here kid .
                  Look, you guys couldn't admit Floyd was ducking BEFORE the 24/7 when everything and everyone pointed to that YET I doubt I can find even one post from you stating that it was Floyd who looks bad.
                  You now are going on something said off the cuff on 24/7. There were no followup question nor do we know for sure that Manny meant to test up to the day of the fight.

Still, even at 7 days, you make it seem that the 7 days was just so Manny can cheat the system. I doubt that if Manny even wanted to, could he benefit enough to make the difference nor would I think he would try due to all the speculations from Floyd's camp about Manny being on PEDs.

Trust me that if I knew that Manny was on PEDs, I would not give him an ounce of credit on any of his fights. So I'm not stating what I'm stating blindly. You are trying to make 7 days a big deal but most people would not.

I think that Floyd was caught into a corner with Manny agreeing to 7 days. Why? Because, besides what you think, 7 days is a good number and would be accepted even by the worst of critics. Floyd knew that and couldn't come out into the public and criticize Manny as Floyd did when Manny didn't want to come down to 14 during the first negotiation.

Comment

You stupid moron, how can you say that Manny is ducking the tests if his offering a counter proposal of 7 days window to start the 2nd negotiation, even Roger made a statement that 1 week is enough of a window for a blood test. And about the lies, you are talking about a separate time frame that happened after the 2nd nego collapsed, i am talking about the time they are re-negotiating with Floyd and the truth at that time is an initial offer of 7 days. No one knows what happened right after Floyd rejected the 7 days, maybe Manny verbally said to Ross to get back at Floyd and set it all up now with 0 days, and Floyd was nowhere to be found!!! CONFLICTING NEWS MEANS THAT THERE WERE TURN OF EVENTS THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IN AN INSTANT, AND WITH A NEWS BLACKED OUT AT THAT TIME, THIS COULD VERY WELL MADE YOU ASSUME IT'S A LIE... BUT FOR ME 7 DAYS IS GOOD ENOUGH, IT'S GOOD ENOUGH WITH ROGER BEFORE, WHY NOT WITH YOU??!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                      You stupid moron, how can you say that Manny is ducking the tests if his offering a counter proposal of 7 days window to start the 2nd negotiation, even Roger made a statement that 1 week is enough of a window for a blood test. And about the lies, you are talking about a separate time frame that happened after the 2nd nego collapsed, i am talking about the time they are re-negotiating with Floyd and the truth at that time is an initial offer of 7 days. No one knows what happened right after Floyd rejected the 7 days, maybe Manny verbally said to Ross to get back at Floyd and set it all up now with 0 days, and Floyd was nowhere to be found!!! CONFLICTING NEWS MEANS THAT THERE WERE TURN OF EVENTS THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED IN AN INSTANT, AND WITH A NEWS BLACKED OUT AT THAT TIME, THIS COULD VERY WELL MADE YOU ASSUME IT'S A LIE... BUT FOR ME 7 DAYS IS GOOD ENOUGH, IT'S GOOD ENOUGH WITH ROGER BEFORE, WHY NOT WITH YOU??!!!

It's because "reloaded" and some of the other Floyd fans were dead in the water with Floyd on vacation. Now with that remark on 24/7 they feel they can use that to make a case. Not a good one, I believe.

It's funny that this time even Floyd didn't say anything against Manny yet they think it's Manny's fault.

Comment

Working...
                      X