No announcement yet.

The one thing tony brings that cotto,oscar,hatton,clottey..didnt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
    i mean look at the clottey fight,manny got hit 5 times and looked like he got beat in the head with a bat..that kinda worries me..his skin doesnt handle punches well anymore
    Although Pac wasn't in a war, Clottey hit him a lot more than 5 times.

Watch that fight again, but closely.

Otherwise, it's fair to say that Pac hasn't gone life and death with anyone in a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Right, sure you do.

You still ain't over Cotto taken a knee to this dude hugh? That is why you're emotional right now.

Anyways, as it stands right now Marg beat Cotto legit. Made him take a knee, his uncle had to save him for further punishment, disfigured his face(but all the top fighters do that to Cotto), and what sucks is that a feather fisted slow bum fighter did that.

And, you still crying over it. Get over it man, it was over 2 years ago. Move along and hope that a rematch happens or maybe not. Because, you just might commit suicide if the Tijuana Tornado puts another beat down on Cotto.
      LOL, just more of the same copy and paste bull**** that every ******ed mexican dickrider says when faced with the fact that their hero is a cheater.

Comment

Speed kills, Pacquiao will make Margarito his boxing bag. All does does is come forward straight. Margarito won't quit and his corner won't throw in the towel, the only way this fight could get stopped is if Pacquiao knocks him out(doubt it, he will win easily but not by ko) or if the ref steps in.

Even if Margarito was down 0-11 and going into the 12th round all beat up, he wouldn't quit.

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
          We're talking boxing here homie..please keep the negativity to yourself,,dude payed his dues and hes back,margo is a relentless pressure fighter and is el macho to the bone
          wow.. he paid his dues? I thought we were talking boxing?? Its a joke, but since we are all gon watch anyway Pac wins UD. Im ordering it for the under card. I fcks wit Rigeondaux

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            LOL, just more of the same copy and paste bull**** that every ******ed mexican dickrider says when faced with the fact that their hero is a cheater.
            Are you assuming I am Mexican? WTF is going on? Why would you think that?

Fact is there is no proof that Marg cheated against Cotto. There might be speculation. But, that is not proof. And, that is a fact.

Fact is Cotto got beat by Margarito.

And, my opinion by how you responded this thread is that you still bitter about it and haven't moved on from that Cotto lost.

And, is about time to let it go. Is over 2 years already, move on.

All we can hope now is for a rematch. However, maybe for you that wouldn't be the best thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DorianWozniacki View Post
              Speed kills, Pacquiao will make Margarito his boxing bag. All does does is come forward straight. Margarito won't quit and his corner won't throw in the towel, the only way this fight could get stopped is if Pacquiao knocks him out(doubt it, he will win easily but not by ko) or if the ref steps in.

Even if Margarito was down 0-11 and going into the 12th round all beat up, he wouldn't quit.
              Probably not.. If pac wins and May isnt around, Hes shooting for Mosley or Cotto?? Is that true? Cus if so im done with that guy..

Comment

people overrate margarito. remember what an old ass shane mosley did to him?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  He's not Mexican.

But you *are* Rican. So, yano.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    people overrate margarito. remember what an old ass shane mosley did to him?
                    so shane is a push over now??styles make fights and nazim gave shane a great game plan..manny doesnt clinch and will have to do alot of turning to cut down tonys workrate..once again i think manny will win..but it wont be easy

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Are you assuming I am Mexican? WTF is going on? Why would you think that?

Fact is there is no proof that Marg cheated against Cotto. There might be speculation. But, that is not proof. And, that is a fact.

Fact is Cotto got beat by Margarito.

And, my opinion by how you responded this thread is that you still bitter about it and haven't moved on from that Cotto lost.

And, is about time to let it go. Is over 2 years already, move on.

All we can hope now is for a rematch. However, maybe for you that wouldn't be the best thing.
                      Maybe is because of the fact that you love to ride on every mexican dick that pops up.

Well your opinion is **** and I could careless about Cotto getting his ass kicked or not before the plaster showed up I was couldn't wait for the rematch.

What I do know is the fact that Cheato is a proven cheater, who tried to load his gloves to take Mosley's old ass head off and more than likely it wasn't his first time.

So if you support cheaters that's up to you, I don't and I'll **** on him and his dickriding fans every chance I get.

Plus, I too saw his last two fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X