No announcement yet.

Did Bute duck Mikkel Kessler?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
    Bute is as overrated as a fighter can get. His best win is over edison miranda.
    A shot Miranda let's not forget!

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
      If they get it on, I hope Pavlik knocks Bute spark out!
      Not very likely. The smaller Pavlik will be in front of Bute all day taking it on the chin. Only thing exiting is if Bute's below average chin will let him down.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Not very likely. The smaller Pavlik will be in front of Bute all day taking it on the chin. Only thing exiting is if Bute's below average chin will let him down.
        Like I said jus' hoping, course I know Bute will win - got too much movement & skill for Pavlik plus their size difference slightly differs!

Comment

Not true. After Calzaghe Kessler couldnt get a fight and Bute was one of several he asked to fiight him.

Here in this thread we can clearly see Bute wanting none of Kessler instead looking for other champions (Balszay and Froch at that time). Kessler? No merci.
          as I said in my own thread, Kessler stock was down after he got raped by the slapper from Wales

why would Bute fight a man who just got raped ? Froch and Balszay were better challenges, because they hadn't gotten raped to that point unlike Kessler

Kessler is not even on Bute's level, why would he fear an european straight-up fighter who got raped by a slapper ? Ward made Bute's decision look right if it is true he prefered to fight other title holders

Comment

Why would he duck a guy he could easily beat?
            Kessler's best win is a loss against a slapping Welshman.

Comment

Pavlik is probably bigger than Bute you fool.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                In no way is Pavlik bigger than Bute, try watching their fights some time old boy!

Comment

they're probably the same size, but it doesn't matter, people will still bash Bute for fighting a former undisputed MW king

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
                    as I said in my own thread, Kessler stock was down after he got raped by the slapper from Wales

why would Bute fight a man who just got raped ? Froch and Balszay were better challenges, because they hadn't gotten raped to that point unlike Kessler

Kessler is not even on Bute's level, why would he fear an european straight-up fighter who got raped by a slapper ? Ward made Bute's decision look right if it is true he prefered to fight other title holders
                    1: Kessler had regained the title a that point
                    2: Kessler was universally recognized as the no.1 at 168.
                    3: Kessler had been on HBO
                    4: Neither Froch nor Balszay had anything that was even remotely close to Kesslers drawing power.

Why don't you just let it go and admit what's there for everyone to see? Bute ducks the best competition and so it is.

Comment

Who are you kidding? Bute is a huge SMW and Pavlik actually wanted to continue his campaign at 160.

Comment

Working...
                      X