Did Bute duck Mikkel Kessler?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
    I like both Bute and Kessler.

However when it comes to their fans, there's quite a difference.

BattlingNelson is one of the best people on boxingscene

while BatteredKessler (who changed his name from LeTombeur) is one of our worst.
    half the threads in the thunderdome are about your sorry racist, biased and loser ass, so don't act so great, and stop ****sucking Bat

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Well at least he picked a new fighter to irrationally hate for a moment instead of Vitali.

He's a creep to be bashing and ridiculing a boxer with eye damage like Mikkel. Why can't he just respect a ring warrior like Kessler?

Comment

I like both Bute and Kessler.

However when it comes to their fans, there's quite a difference.

BattlingNelson is one of the best people on boxingscene

while BatteredKessler (who changed his name from LeTombeur) is one of our worst.

Good post. LeTombeur is a bitch. He thinks Bute actually fights class opponents.

Who will Bute fight next? Juan Paul Mendy?

Comment

He's a creep to be bashing and ridiculing a boxer with eye damage like Mikkel. Why can't he just respect a ring warrior like Kessler?
          so you had to share a brain with 12 people like jreckoning I see

I've always been a fan of Kessler, but I'm not a fan of BattlingNelson's biased love for Kessler, which has made him lie a whole lot about different issues in the past (and even now with his ridiculous ducking claim)

you manipulation level is weak , we can see you coming from far away

Comment

• Originally posted by BatteredKessler View Post

I've always been a fan of Kessler, but I'm not a fan of BattlingNelson's biased love for Kessler, which has made him lie a whole lot about different issues in the past (and even now with his ridiculous ducking claim)

I've been the first to make fun of BattlingKessler's infatuation with his favorite fighter. With that said, Mikkel Kessler has fought Joe Calzaghe, Andre Ward, and Carl Froch.

Who was Bute's toughest opponent? Sakio ****ing Bika? Die in a fire.

Comment

You are a tacky shallow twat. To even pretend you have intelligence behind your emotionally hurt biitch persona is laughable.

Wonder what your next ******ed agenda will be, maybe picking on fighters who died in the ring or about how Vitali almost lost a round.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                You are a tacky shallow twat. To even pretend you have intelligence behind your emotionally hurt biitch persona is laughable.

Wonder what your next ******ed agenda will be, maybe picking on fighters who died in the ring or about how Vitali almost lost a round.
                don't make your 1/12 of a brain work too hard, it will burn out

Comment

don't make your 1/12 of a brain work too hard, it will burn out

You don't even have a brain. You are just a little emotional biitch.

Comment

• I just made this poll in the boxingscene lounge:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...84#post9487584

LeTombeur (now BatteredKessler) vs. BattlingNelson

Please VOTE!

Comment

• Kessler is a warrior. Bute needs to step up and fight someone decent.

Comment

Working...
                      X