Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fighter has the worst haters on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Wladimir Klitschko and Amir Khan receive the greatest amount of undeserved hatred: Khan because he's a Muslim of Pakistani heritage; and Wlad because he's a white heavyweight champion from a former Soviet republic.

They are hated due to some people's ignorance, racism and bigotry.

Comment

LMAO

Why is it that "hate" always has to do with Race?

I dont hate on Haye because he is black

Comment

Andre Dawson. Man, I can't stand his haters!

Comment

Haye haters, there is a *** with about 100 accounts who is in love with the brothers and gets off at hating haye as his lifes focus point.

oh wait that loser is you

Comment

Mayweather by a long shot. There are several posters who've dedicated years of their life and thousands of posts on discrediting him.

The Klitschkos seem to be winning everyone around. They had it a lot worse a couple years ago.

Haye deserves everything that comes his way.

Khan does recieve a lot of hate, but people seem to be coming around now that he's signed to fight Maidana.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather, by far.

Comment

Easily the Punisher!!

And he isn't even on the list,he really has no faults but many flaws!!He's a flawed fighter,but very exciting & he can make 147,but fights as high as 160!!His haters say he's supposed to be fighting at 168,but who can name a 168 fighter that can make 147??I have a feeling that if U lined up all the top 5 fighters from 147-160,he'd fight em all,real talk!!But people find a way to hate on him,puzzling!!

Comment

I'm going to say Wladimir Klitschko haters.I can understand why some fans may dislike Wladimir's tactics and his style of fighting - Quite frankly,Wladimir has been very cautious and rather frustrating to watch ever since he took care of Byrd in the rematch - but these haters discredit him and his credentials entirely, simply based on them not liking the way he fights.

Wladimir Klitschko has done is what a true champion is supposed to do: clear his division,take on all comers and avoid no worthy contenders.Wladimir has the strongest heavyweight resume since Lennox Lewis,and even his haters can't honestly draw out a list of fighters who he has gone out of his way to avoid.

Personally,I appreciate the man.I appreciate his dominance.I appreciate how he conducts himself as a professional athlete.I even appreciate his goofy sense of humor.The man is already an ATG heavyweight in my eyes.Hopefully he is remembered favourably among those who truly respect the sport of boxing.
                  Last edited by prinzemanspopa; 10-25-2010, 10:06 AM.

Comment

1. Floyd
                    2. Haye
                    3. Khan

Comment

undeserved hate.........PACQUIAO and Klitschkos......handsdown

Comment

Working...
                      X