Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FMJr's combination of Incredible Skill, Speed and Power @ 130 was One of Kind.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** *******s and **** *****'s, all that stuff is horribly childish.

All i gotta say is Floyd was an amazing fighter around that weight class. I really miss him throwing combinations, too much potshotting nowadays.

Comment

He's more unbeatable at 147 than he was at 130. He was more exciting then because he took more chances, hes better now because he doesnt.

Comment

What does Pac think about it.....don't make me post Pac facial expression.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          He's more unbeatable at 147 than he was at 130. He was more exciting then because he took more chances, hes better now because he doesnt.
          I don't know about that. I think if Floyd could still throw combos like that, he would, but because of his hand problems he can't. He also is better defensively than he was at 130 because of experience, more than not taking chances.

P4P 130 Floyd is every bit as good as Floyd at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I don't know about that. I think if Floyd could still throw combos like that, he would, but because of his hand problems he can't. He also is better defensively than he was at 130 because of experience, more than not taking chances.

P4P 130 Floyd is every bit as good as Floyd at 147.
            His experience has showed him not to take chances. When you throw combos like he did at 130 you leave yourself open to take punches in return, hes not built like that at 147. Hit them and then get out of the way.

Comment

It's pretty amazing to say that Floyd has lost very few rounds in his career. The way he has dominated all of his opponents is impressive.

Comment

Floyd is waaay better now. only thing is that his hand is brittle so less super power combinations, but sharp as ever.

Comment

he dont fight with that desire or heart no more so **** him.

Comment

floyd was great at 130 lbs, but we don't know if he is the GREATEST 130 lber

Comment

The greatest 130 lb fighter of all time. Yes, I said it.

He had the skills, talent, and resume at 130.

Comment

Working...
                      X