Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have that gif image of Calzaghe throwing sissy slaps at Peter Manfredo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
    These slaps really do hurt, this is when Calzaghe isn't flailing his hands around like he did against Hopkins. I also had a gif image I made of Calzaghe making Bika look foolish, it somewheres... Probably on my myspace. I believe I made all 3 of these gif images, not sure about the 1rst one since I normally fix the aspect ratio on things...

That poster who sucks on Hayes nutts all the time bothers the **** out of me, hyping up a hype-job. I know that when I made this topic that JoeyCalz was definitely offended by my topic. Thats what he gets for hyping that hype-job Haye up.

Haye moves up to heavyweight and fights the weaker shot heavyweights. I don't like David Haye at all, he has big mouth but not big balls to take on the hard fights.
    how old are you?

10?

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
      And people make excuses for early stoppages. Yet if they had an early stoppage on Wlad/Puritty, Puritty wouldn't have pulled the upset off then!

This one made me lol. Love the way Hopkins pulls back and has an expression on his face as if to say "is that a slapping tornado coming my way?! Imma headbut it!"

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
        how old are you?

10?
        No, I am the same age as the size of your ****. I'm 2, like your 2 inch penis.

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
          how old are you?

10?
          This is the same poster who said he wanted Margarito to die in the ring.

The guy probably is 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
            This is the same poster who said he wanted Margarito to die in the ring.

The guy probably is 10.
            No, I'm 2 years old. The same age as your 2 inch small penis. And I already apologized for that topic on the same topic you ****tard. Not my fault I don't like criminals unlike you. I don't like criminals who belong behind bars like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              really what about this one?

this is how you mold the career of an all time great. respect dwindling...dwindling...dwindling...gone.
              Ill be honest man, when I read the title of that video, I burst out laughing so hard I almost got a hernia! It was fridiculous! YES SIR
              THAT IS FREAKING AND RIDICULOUS MIXED TOGETHER JUST FOR THE LOL U MADE ME DO!!!!

Comment

2 kills with 1 flurry
                Damn, some of the funniest **** I've seen in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  That was pretty awful, it also illustrates how much needless muscle weight Haye has put on since then and why he was sucking so much wind in the corner during the Ruiz fight.
                  He was only 22 there his frame was much smaller, he has filled out a lot since then. Although he could prob still make cruiser even though he says he really struggles to.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                    This one made me lol. Love the way Hopkins pulls back and has an expression on his face as if to say "is that a slapping tornado coming my way?! Imma headbut it!"
                    lmao.........

Comment

And after calzaghe hits him you can see the ref shake his head.. like " Oh no, he did not just slap me"

Comment

Working...
                      X