• Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Margarito

Comment

War margacheatloadedgloves****face!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%BoXeOAzTeKa View Post
        It's like I've been saying all along, the last time Margarito was this confident was the Cotto fight. I can say with total confidence that Margarito will win this fight by K.O. War Margarito.
        Delaquitter, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey.. they were all confident.... No difference here..

Comment

Nearly every fighter that steps in the ring has confidence to say the least.

Comment

marg y TKO

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              Delaquitter, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey.. they were all confident.... No difference here..
              you want to know what all these have in common? they were all beaten fighters when they faced pacquiao,,,weight drained or recently had lost...margarito was ko'd and didn't look that good in his last fight,,,that is what they all have in common...ever since his fight with marquez,he's faced guys who just stand in front of him

Comment

all or nothing what a risk margarito is taking bussiness wise,but that is what separates the winners from the losers, you have to give credit top margarito for doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  Not one of those fighters has the heart Tony has. Margarito will win by KO

Comment

Margarito by brutal KO , cant wait to see roachs face

Comment

Originally posted by 100%BoXeOAzTeKa View Post
                      Not one of those fighters has the heart Tony has. Margarito will win by KO
                      Heart? So Margaritos is going to win cause of his big heart? You can have the biggest heart in the world but that isnt going to be enough against a fighter who is 10x better then you...

Heart dont mean sh#@ if the your opponent beats you in all other levels.. TRUST ME..
                      Last edited by trainhard_187; 10-21-2010, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X