No announcement yet.

The margariot is gonna beat the sh**t out of pac express

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
    Pacquiao could beat Margaresto with one arm tied behind his back.
    and one leg folded behind his asss!

Comment

Just watched Cotto vs. Margarito again. And even though he might of plastered Cotto with loaded gloves, Marg got a hell of a chin. Only one problem in this fight for him. He will get owned by what he does not see. Mosley was able to easily dispose of him because he got hit with punches he did not see. Usually Pacman hurts his opponents with punches they do not see. So I think pac will pull it off. Marg is too slow for him

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
        Just watched Cotto vs. Margarito again. And even though he might of plastered Cotto with loaded gloves, Marg got a hell of a chin. Only one problem in this fight for him. He will get owned by what he does not see. Mosley was able to easily dispose of him because he got hit with punches he did not see. Usually Pacman hurts his opponents with punches they do not see. So I think pac will pull it off. Marg is too slow for him
        pac has to hold on too marg just like mosley did and not let him get off cause if he plays it like cotto did he will lose all cotto had to do was clinch but his pride got the best of him ....cotto is still one of top two favorite fighters

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Who is with me, I laugh at the people who think Pac is superman, the mexicutionar will be executed by this warrior.

With the size of that head all marg will do is close him down and then pummel him down to earth, this is gonna be an early ko win. The fact pac is also finished since he is training poorly will make the job easier.

Margs will get his face pushed inside-out from all the damage he will be taking in the ring from the Pacster.

Comment

Originally posted by muppetman View Post
            pac has to hold on too marg just like mosley did and not let him get off cause if he plays it like cotto did he will lose all cotto had to do was clinch but his pride got the best of him ....cotto is still one of top two favorite fighters
            Pac does not have to clinch and hold to win this fight. Just because Mosley did that doesn't mean he does. Cotto fights very poorly going backwards and with his back against the ropes.

Not to mention no one knows if Margarito was wrapped in that fight. If you look at both the Mosley fight and his last fight, he had little to no power compared to previous fights like Cintron. Of course that could be contributed to other things because we just don't know what he did.

Just being fair I can't accuse the guy without proof, I'm just going by what I see currently.

Comment

FAILLL!!! lmao

Comment

Working...
              X