Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are you guys acting like Pascal destroyed Dawson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winning on Compubox doesnt neccessarely mean = WIN

Rounds WIN...Pascal won more rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      he just hit him cleaner to the face with the crisper more precise shots while dawson was getting frustrated at his gameplan, lol, nyahahaha it was just funny, lol, nyahahaha
      But people are like Pascal absolutely crushed Dawson or ruined him. When in fact I think Pascal won't be the same fighter after the punches Dawson hit him with in the later rounds. I think in a rematch and neutral place where the fans won't go "wow" for every Pascal punch[landed or NOT], Dawson will win.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        But people are like Pascal absolutely crushed Dawson or ruined him. When in fact I think Pascal won't be the same fighter after the punches Dawson hit him with in the later rounds. I think in a rematch and neutral place where the fans won't go "wow" for every Pascal punch[landed or NOT], Dawson will win.
        is that all it takes to destroy a fighter nowadays , getting stunned? in that case floyd will never be the same after the mosley fight

and out of curiosity who did you have ahead before the fight was called to a halt ? i think your putting too much emphasis on punch stats because anyone with a working set of peepers could see pascal was winning , who was winning was not what the little controversy was about but rather the ref's decision to call a doctor

when a heavily hyped and favourite to win fighter loses or gives a sub par performance they get criticised and in dawson's case a lot of people thought he would have ko'd pascal in the lat 2 rounds , i don't see where your getting this notion that people thought he was crushed ' lots of people think he's going to win the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          maybe this is a case of sergio mora vs vernon forrest where a forrest underestimated pascals precision shots aand speed so he took his opponent lightly, lol, if it is and pascals stupid enough to give dawson a rematch, dawson would win the rematch if he acts like he wants it more by starting faster, lol, i personally question dawsons desire cause he did lose the first glen johnson fight in my book but he destroyed glen in the rematch

Comment

when you are highly favored to win but got beat by your opponent, that's essentially the same as saying you got destroyed.

Comment

Pascal looked levels above Dawson in the first 7-8 rounds. he was throwing combos and moving, he was landing big shots, stunned Dawson numerous times. Then Dawson finally stepped his game up and was starting to win the latter rounds til the cut.

Comment

Pascal was cleaner and more effective. A boxer like Dawson should not have fallen for the same in and out shit all fight. Dawson isn't Kelly Pavlik. Boxers need to be able to adjust.

Now he did eventually adjust late. But it was too late. There will be a rematch so we'll see what Dawson's worth is then.

Comment

Um..because this is NSB Kev.

Comment

When I watched it I think I actually had Dawson up by one point, I need to watch it again and properly score it.

Comment

Originally posted by rubensonnny View Post
                      When I watched it I think I actually had Dawson up by one point, I need to watch it again and properly score it.
                      i had pascal up by like 5 and i aint even a fan of any of these ***** boxers, lol, nyahahahaha watch it again homie

Comment

Working...
                      X