No announcement yet.

"the great black hope"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    its not a double standard and its not racist, things have changed.

back in those days ppl always rooted for their own race, whites would root for whites and blacks would root for blacks. blacks just happened to dominate the sport at the time so white ppl would look for a great white hope. hense the term great white hope was born.

today its not like that, only a few racist ppl stick to rooting for their own race. like yourself and the TS. the majority of ppl dont care what race someone has. hense there isnt any great white/black/latino/eskimo hopes etc. great american hope perhaps.

im sorry bt i hope you are not calling me racist. Ive not said one dereogaroy thing towards black people and have done a thread showing my anger towarsds the ref and briggs team...

Comment

just because some people are ignorant does that mean you have to match their ignorance??if everyone does that then we as a society really have gotten no where...sad its 2010 and racism still exist

Comment

when i see fighters fight i dont even see color..i see skill..ya'll may be watching boxing for all of the wrong reasons

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          im sorry bt i hope you are not calling me racist. Ive not said one dereogaroy thing towards black people and have done a thread showing my anger towarsds the ref and briggs team...
          do u think this is the first thread of yours i ever read? your always obsessing avbout race, its all u ever do. b itch about how unfair things are for white ppl, u always pick white fighters over black fighters and make excuses anytime a black fighter beats a white fighter.
          did i mention that all of it is bull****? like this thread talking great black hope.. get real dude. everybody see through your bull****, u know and i know u dont like black ppl and u think whites are better than blacks in general.

Comment

@larry^^^^i agree it should be like that, in an ideal world, but take a look at the guy in your avy he mentions race every other sentence and was completely racist towards manny pacquio who is a good ********* man.

Ill assume by your own logic you hate floyd...

Comment

I am not sure what exactly is being implied by the thread. But the heavyweight divsion is going to be dominated by Eastern Europeans, the Russians, and former countires run by the Russians, for a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                do u think this is the first thread of yours i ever read? all u do is ***** about how unfair things are for white ppl, u always pick white fighters over black fighters and make excuses anytime a black fighter beats a white fighter.

did i mention that all of it is bull****? like this thread talking great black hope.. get real dude. everybody see through your bull****, u know and i know u dont like black ppl and u think whites are better than blacks in general.

i dont hate black people at all, there are black people i hate, but they are white people i hate.

Actually its the self hating ******* whites that are racist and anti white if it makes you feel any better, they are the ones i am having a go at. People like london ben etc.

I just want equality in the world and in this current climate there is no equality.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  @larry^^^^i agree it should be like that, in an ideal world, but take a look at the guy in your avy he mentions race every other sentence and was completely racist towards manny pacquio who is a good ********* man.

Ill assume by your own logic you hate floyd...
                  floyd says ****** **** yes..do i support his logic no..do i support his ring skills??yes..you might cant change the world but you can change yourself

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
                    bull****...they ran an entire era and will go down as atg's as they should
                    an entire era filled with bums and shot fighters. i will not call them skilled their arsenal is very limited they're very big and strong yes skilled no!

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
                      an entire era filled with bums and shot fighters. i will not call them skilled their arsenal is very limited they're very big and strong yes skilled no!
                      is joe louis an atg in your opinion???he fought so many damn bums he had a bum of the month club and even defended against a guy 3-3

tyson,and holmes fought in **** eras..no1 mentions that

the klits are atg's and have defeneded the throne with an iron fist

Comment

Working...
                      X