Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico vs Puerto Rico... The Significant Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PR fighters are known in boxing for four things: being druggies, lacking heart, going low when things don't go their way, illegal handwraps and going to their knees more than a ho in Compton on a Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxeo_Boricua View Post
      You purposely forgot to mention a lot of P.R.>Mexico fights but that's ok. Mexico has 100 million people and P.R. has 4 million, now tell me who's better!
      Puerto Rico is part of the United States so it also has the economic might of the richest country in the world to back its amature programs unlike Mexico who has no real amature program in place whatsoever. So the 4 million people argument is bullcrap when Puerto Rico is essentially a state of the most powerful nation on earth.

Comment

Mosley is an honorary Mexican that whooped a disgraceful Mexcian like marg.

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
          Ok, Ok, the biggest and most significant fights only. Can we all agree on the following?

Now lets discuss why these fights are so noteworthy...
          dude add juanma over de leon already, oh yeah, luevano was a champ before being beaten by juanma... i know these fights werent big but both were worthy champs so they deserve credit for those two

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            Puerto Rico is part of the United States so it also has the economic might of the richest country in the world to back its amature programs unlike Mexico who has no real amature program in place whatsoever. So the 4 million people argument is bullcrap when Puerto Rico is essentially a state of the most powerful nation on earth.
            i should add this post on my sig... puerto ricans will never understand, they dont know how it is to live in a 3rd world country

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
              if u keep margarito over Cintron , you might as well add Cintron over Angulo.
              No, no, Cintron ain't that good, but Margarito's win over him is epic for some reason. Not to mention Angulo was sick, and he almost pulled it off at the end... He also had a rash...and his shoes were untied. Plus he was distracted cause he thought he forgot to turn off the oven before he left home.

Seriously, I can't help but laugh whenever I hear that one, its right up there with "the dog ate my homework" in the battle for lame excuse supremacy. I'm not denying that he was sick, I'm just wondering who gives a crap? The guy didn't complain, might as well let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                i should add this post on my sig... puerto ricans will never understand, they dont know how it is to live in a 3rd world country
                I think you have the wrong concept about what The commonwealth of Puerto Rico actually is.

But is not worth me explaining it to you. Unlike many Latinos , Us (Puerto Ricans) dont assume we know anything about your country , other than knowing they are very poor.

But other Latinos seem to think they know about how it is in P.R. They think **** is given to us in a silver platter , which sometimes irritates me.

Just like I "dont" understand what it is like to live in a third world country. You dont know what it is like in P.R.

Seriously. You guys speak of us like we are these lazy race who are taken care by the U.S. Really?

Who the **** does the U.S take care of. They dont even take care of their own. Yet they take care of Ricans. GTFOH.

It never gets old.

Did you know U.S spends more money in 4 months in border operations and anti-drug cartels operations , than it does in 5 years in Ricans and whatever aids they get.

You know how many billions it spends in deportation of Ilegal Mexican criminals. Border operations. Keeping dumb mexicans criminals in jails.

If any country is taking care of scum is the U.S cleaning up on Mexico's dirt.

Get ur facts right bro.

We are a working community , many employers , registered U.S companies who pay taxes. Who report incomes , gross earnings.

U.S built an economic system in P.R , yes. But who works it.

You dont know anything about us man. Just shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
                  I think you have the wrong concept about what The commonwealth of Puerto Rico actually is.

But is not worth me explaining it to you. Unlike many Latinos , Us (Puerto Ricans) dont assume we know anything about your country , other than knowing they are very poor.

But other Latinos seem to think they know about how it is in P.R. They think **** is given to us in a silver platter , which sometimes irritates me.

Just like I "dont" understand what it is like to live in a third world country. You dont know what it is like in P.R.

Seriously. You guys speak of us like we are these lazy race who are taken care by the U.S. Really?

Who the **** does the U.S take care of. They dont even take care of their own. Yet they take care of Ricans. GTFOH.

It never gets old.

Did you know U.S spends more money in 4 months in border operations and anti-drug cartels operations , than it does in 5 years in Ricans and whatever aids they get.

You know how many billions it spends in deportation of Ilegal Mexican criminals. Border operations. Keeping dumb mexicans criminals in jails.

If any country is taking care of scum is the U.S cleaning up on Mexico's dirt.

Get ur facts right bro.

We are a working community , many employers , registered U.S companies who pay taxes. Who report incomes , gross earnings.

U.S built an economic system in P.R , yes. But who works it.

You dont know anything about us man. Just shut up.
                  u guys have nike, sony, and sean john

over there they got mikes, fony and son juan.

nuff said.

Comment

the thurth about puerto rico

They murder our childern

they sent away half the island

they turned puerto rico into a slum

and dumb messicans belive we are hand feed gifts caz their country is straving they wanna be butt fuked like puerto rico. its that desperation, that makes your country look foolish.

Comment

Finito Lopez over Nene Sanchez lol

ok

Calderon vs. Cazares

Trinidad-Yori Boy Campas
                      Last edited by ianblake; 10-18-2010, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X