Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mods deleted my "Klitchkos are the most boring heavy weights of all time" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good. Maybe this thread and your account will be next.

Comment

openly invites mods or no life having hackers to check and see if i have any alts. doubt any of you ****ers trying to call out alts would dare do the same. oh the irony....

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
        your from texas.

Whats your problem with people from Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by ComediaИ View Post

Whats your problem with people from Texas.
          Co-sign. My thoughts exactly

Comment

And, actually I am not even from Texas even though I reside here currently.

But, there is nothing wrong with Texas either way.

Comment

openly invites mods or no life having hackers to check and see if i have any alts. doubt any of you ****ers trying to call out alts would dare do the same. oh the irony....
              If you do have a different IP...it's probably because you moved out of your mom's basement. Honestly man....who do you think you're fooling?

So once again....

Sterling Heights AT&T Internet Services
              Last edited by Khalid X; 10-17-2010, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                If you do have a different IP...it's probably because you moved out of your mom's basement. Honestly man....who do you think you're fooling?

So once again....

Sterling Heights AT&T Internet Services
                dude, i do not have any alts. if i ever posted from another posters same ip address that would be 4eyez and probably only twice since i've been on NSB. I put him onto NSB And he RARELY ever posts here. again, i have no alts. if you don't believe me, **** you.

and what the **** does sterling at&at supposed to mean anyways geek?

Comment

dude, i do not have any alts. if i ever posted from another posters same ip address that would be 4eyez and probably only twice since i've been on NSB. I put him onto NSB And he RARELY ever posts here. again, i have no alts. if you don't believe me, **** you.

and what the **** does sterling at&at supposed to mean anyways geek?
                  That would of been the right answer to when he mentioned it the first time.

But, your response gave you away.

You clearly knew what it meant BTW you responded to that post.

Now you just want to play stupid.

Comment

Im lost whats going on?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      Im lost whats going on?
                      You're Black.

Comment

Working...
                      X