Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: 50-50 Deal on The Table For David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50-50 split was'nt the thing that killed the first fight. it was all the ****ty slave **** in the contract that the klits were demanding.then they want to make somebody look bad when they don't accept the fight. the klits can be some giant *******s sometimes.i hope haye knocks his head off.

Comment

Rumor has it that the Con-Artist David Haye is a member of boxingscene, no wonder why Haye has the time to be on boxing forum when he cherry-picks his opponents.

Comment

I think Haye will retire after the Harrison fight. He's kinda backed up against the wall here, everybody knows that he has been ducking the Klitschkos and if he doesn't fight one of the Klitscko's next when it's even a 50/50 deal nobody in there right mind will be able to defend him... I mean what can he say for himself if he rejects a 50/50 deal with Klitschko and fights somebody else? **** all that's what... So he will have to retire to spare himself anymore embarrasment. Maybe he can come up with some story about not being motivated anymore or some other bull****.

Comment

Are you guys blind, Klitschko was taken the distance by a 38 year old walking punchbag! Briggs even getting a world title shot is a disgrace!

Chisora will defo beat Wlad Klitschko in December!

Comment

If this is genuinally a 50/50 deal, then Haye can't duck anymore. Probably be some rematch clause in it as well but he said he wants to fight both of them so there shouldn't be any problems! No more excuses!

Comment

Originally posted by Peakey View Post
              Are you guys blind, Klitschko was taken the distance by a 38 year old walking punchbag! Briggs even getting a world title shot is a disgrace!

Chisora will defo beat Wlad Klitschko in December!
              "Taken the distance" while giving Briggs a concussion, breaking his nose, and giving him multiple facial fractures while tossing a shutout on the scorecards.

The fight should have been stopped after round 8.

Haye doesn't have anything like Briggs' chin. Haye's chin is china.

As for Chisora, good luck on that. Don't say he's a bum after he gets KO'd, then.

Comment

Originally posted by toysale View Post
                If this is genuinally a 50/50 deal, then Haye can't duck anymore. Probably be some rematch clause in it as well but he said he wants to fight both of them so there shouldn't be any problems! No more excuses!
                Haye has been hinting that his self-imposed retirement deadline will arrive before he ever fights a Klitschko brother. I think that is how he plans to get out of the whole thing.

Comment

is this offer 50/50 with no clauses?????

I doubt it.

Comment

I don't think money is the problem. I think it has more to do with rematch clauses.

I mean Vitali had an immediate rematch clause with Shannon ****ing Briggs, he obviously wants one with Haye. I don't think Haye is going to accept that. He wants to get in there, steal their title, and never fight them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                      I don't think money is the problem. I think it has more to do with rematch clauses.

I mean Vitali had an immediate rematch clause with Shannon ****ing Briggs, he obviously wants one with Haye. I don't think Haye is going to accept that. He wants to get in there, steal their title, and never fight them again.
                      Champions put rematch clauses in the contracts of voluntary defenses. It's not unique to Klitschkos.

Comment

Working...
                      X