Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
    the title should read ''is Vitali unbeatable RIGHT NOW''

Then it would sound a little bit less stupid and nuthugging
    I wouldn't even agree with that. I think Wlad beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
      He was winning the fight and had Lewis in major trouble.
      Lewis won the last two rounds and if it went on he would have blinded vitali that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
        I wouldn't even agree with that. I think Wlad beats him.
        Wlad wouldnt be able to hold and jab all night against Vitaly and sooner or later he would get caught and stopped.

Comment

Father time is his only competition.

Comment

In the 5th round about a minute in, it seemed Vitali was allowing LL to pummell away at his body to show LL he could take his punches no problem.
            But i thought Vitali edged the 6th round. He did still look quite fresh to me, or am i mad?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              In the 5th round about a minute in, it seemed Vitali was allowing LL to pummell away at his body to show LL he could take his punches no problem.
              But i thought Vitali edged the 6th round. He did still look quite fresh to me, or am i mad?
              Vitaly did not lose one round in the fight and none were even close. He looked fresh the whole way through and was very relaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                Vitaly did not lose one round in the fight and none were even close. He looked fresh the whole way through and was very relaxed.
                This is how I remember Vitali:

[img]http://www.*************/bodybuilding/images/jay_cutler.jpg[/img]

And this is how I remember Lennox:

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                  This is how I remember Vitali:

[img]http://www.*************/bodybuilding/images/jay_cutler.jpg[/img]

And this is how I remember Lennox:

Nice one! But yeah, time is catching up on Vitali. He still looks fit, just not as good as his younger days. Remember that he had to take 4 years away from his prime due to his shoulder injury. Man what a resume he'd have had!

Comment

Yes Vitali VS anyone who does not have speed and world class skills can not beat him.

Basically by skill, feint, hold there hands up, have good reflexes etc...

I am a Vitali fan (Not a Wlad) and I can see Vitali beating a lot of ATG, but can also say they can beat him.

Vit has that kinda jab that turns to a left hook half way out and a strong right. He is very big and strong and can throw a lot, but he is prone to injury at times and is very open, even in his prime where he was faster, stronger and had better feet.

Vitali Pros in prime:

Big, strong, trains hard, powerful, kinda fast, great chin and big workrate.

Cons: Very open, poor footwork.

Someone like Ali could beat Vitali on pure speed, accuracy reflexes. Ali won't get hit by that jab and right that often, his reflexes and speed and defence were pretty good. The man thing that would trouble Vitali is the footwork, he won't have the time to set up the power shots because Ali could dance.

At 6 foot 3/4, Ali was not too small either.

Comment

Yes. Completely unbeatable. No one could ever beat him. Those losses he already has, especially that one by TKO where he got punched so hard his eye nearly fell out, weren't real. They didn't happen. It was all fake.

So, yes. He is unbeatable. No one has ever beaten him and no one ever will and no one ever could, especially that guy that already beat him by TKO....but that was all fake so it doesn't count.

Comment

Working...
                      X