Comments Thread For: Mabuza's Promoter Confirms: IBF Title, Not Victor Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
    he couldnt even drop holt...
    if u think that was the same holt that ****ed up torres and knocked down bradley twice ure sadly mistaken...or u didnt watch the fight

how is he undeserving? who else on his record stands out? compare it to ortiz or even peterson's record and u know why he isnt deserving

the judah-matthysse fight shouldve been for the ibf title anyway
    as opposed to the "murderers row" of fighters that Judah and Mathysse have fought lately??? lolol

Comment

Honestly it just sounds like Mabuza's promoter doesn't think his man stands a chance against Ortiz IMO.

Comment

WTF???So this idiot is wating for alexander to fight them insted of Braley?? lol He should take GBP's offer, what a idiot

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          WTF???So this idiot is wating for alexander to fight them insted of Braley?? lol He should take GBP's offer, what a idiot
          no.
          alexander will be stripped.
          mabuza will fight the winner of matthysse/judah for the stripped IBF title.
          so unless mabuza decides to take a tune up in the meantime, his next fight will be for the title.

Comment

Mabuza has chosen his path and is following up on it. He'll have much more leverage if he holds a title. There is plenty of time to fight anyone else at 140, including Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
              mabuza beat the sht out of holt's body and made him quit. even better.
              who has judah or matthysse beaten at 140 recently to deserve a shot?
              talk about double standards.
              holt was never in that fight....take a look:

zab judah is a former titlist at 140 and a former undisputed WW champ...how does it even suprise u hes ranked? why is abraham ranked at 168 when he only beat jermain taylor? this is not me making a case for judah, but me being sensible about him being ranked

matthysse panda agrees has a padded record...

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              as opposed to the "murderers row" of fighters that Judah and Mathysse have fought lately??? lolol
              u were making a case for mabuza being deserving of a titlefight by him just beating holt...now ure comparing records

if u want to look at it that way, none of them are deserving of a titleshot

Comment

holt was never in that fight....take a look:

i saw the fight. mabuza beat the fight out of holt from the opening bell.
                he was relentless and holt couldnt get his respect.
                thats probably what wouldve happened vs torres too if it wasnt for holt's headbutt KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
                  i saw the fight. mabuza beat the fight out of holt from the opening bell.
                  he was relentless and holt couldnt get his respect.
                  thats probably what wouldve happened vs torres too if it wasnt for holt's headbutt KO.
                  holt never even tried to get his respect...

looks lik a right hand did the damage to me

Comment

holt never even tried to get his respect...

looks lik a right hand did the damage to me
                    im guessing you didnt watch the fight live.
                    showtime had much better replays that clearly showed the headbutt doing the damage.

Comment

Working...
                    X