Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you forgive Margarito after he whoops pac???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=bcfc;9401424]why would a rican forgive him for this???

People like you that make it a race thing make it hard to forgive him. You lose your credibility by doing this.

Comment

forgive marg?

he hasnt done anything bad to me why would i forgive him?

Comment

Originally posted by PROFESSOR.ORGYY View Post
        forgive marg?

he hasnt done anything bad to me why would i forgive him?
        thats right i dont really care after all the drama crap that happened before i just wanna see him make this a old fashioned type of fight with pacquaio i want to see him push the pacman to his limits and defeat him!!

Comment

If he beats Pacman,that'll make my night,if he ko's him,I hope that rids boxingscene of it's many Pacfarts!!But if I will forgive Margarito for getting caught trying to cheat against Mosley,never!!Margarito doesn't deserve to be fighting again,but since he is,I hope he beats the brakes off of Pacman!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
            i for one will forgive my fellow mexican brother....
            Forgive him for what? for trying to cheat against Mosley and getting raped? **** that. He won't be able to cheat again, let see how he does now...

Comment

i for one will forgive my fellow mexican brother....
              It goes the other way, will you believe that he cheated if he lost?

Comment

pac cheats 2 lol its cheater vs cheater haha

Comment

I would consider forgiving the cheater as soon as he asks.

Comment

you sound like a rican, go pluck your eyebrows.
                    Did you not see the other thread about the eyebrows? LOL there are countless Mexicans who do it too, just open your eyes and wipe the hate off your face. Marg really made Mosely get on his knees huh? You going to forgive him for that fight? Cotto took a knee vs plaster Marg got ktfo by an old man LMAOOO. Hes going to get the **** beat out if him by Pac and you're going to crawl back into your hole so enjoy the hype before the fall cuz this wont last long.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                      I would consider forgiving the cheater as soon as he asks.
                      Shane Mosley and James Toney never did and you were all up on their nuts. Just like typical Cotto fans. You only care if someone cheats in the sport if he beats your boxer of the same flag. Pathetic!

Comment

Working...
                      X