• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Briggs beat Arreola?

What do you think?

Would be a good scrap, big brawl I think. Arreola edges it

Comment

No, even though Arreola is out of shape for his fights now he still makes his opponents work when they don't want to work and forced Vitali to throw like a 1000 punches in 10 rounds or something. Briggs can't throw over 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
        What do you think?
        i think so....but only after chris beat himself during training camp by not training.

Comment

Arreola makes Briggs blame his Asthma for the loss.

Comment

I can see briggs' excuse coming now blaming his asmtha

Comment

I'd say Briggs KO Arreola in the 4th, 5th if he's lucky.

Comment

i think briggs has enough fire power to damage arreola and be able to keep him in control to win by ud.

i always give briggs crap for his wind, but if he's able to hit a target clean, he wont get tired, it'll be like sparring for him.

i think briggs is still more polished as a pro than arreola, and that aint by much.

Comment

This one is difficult to predict. There could be an early KO win for Shannon, but I think if Arreola survived the first three rounds, he would break Briggs down after that and stop him around round 7.

One thing is sure: it would be fun to watch.

Comment

No, I don't care if Arreola comes out of shape and Briggs comes in the greatest shape of his life. Arreola would win. Maybe if this was the Briggs of 14 years ago he would have a chance. But, this version of Briggs? No chance in hell.

I am not even sure Briggs could beat Chisora let alone Arreola. I actually think that would be a nice little step up fight for Chisora.

Briggs against Audley Harrison would be a toss up fight. 50/50....

Briggs is not a top fighter, he just not. And, that is why I find hilarious when people try to hype him up just cuz he is fighting Vitaly.

Comment

Working...
                    X