Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncle Roger: "Pac did not allow Hatton and Dela Hoya to REHYDRATE to over 145 lbs"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather's really hate Manny huh? they tell all kinds of lies. the guy who hasnt done anything bad to them. they probably have nightmares thinking abt Manny all the time. ATTENTION Mayweather clan. stop thinking about Manny.

Comment

Pacquiao: "Look mother****er, you can't come in over 145 pounds."

Hatton: Me and me mates hit the pub and an all-you-can-eat buffet after the weigh in, sorry, no can do boss.

Now we know why Pac so brutally retired Hatton. The Pacman's vengeance is swift and vicious. When he says don't come in over 145, you better listen

Comment

LOL man Roger needs to STFU...no way would Pacquiao dictate terms against De La Hoya of all people

I don't understand the obsession the Mayweathers have with trashing Pacquiao

Comment

De La Hoya dictated the fight to be at 147 lbs though LOL

At that time Pacman was only fighting at 135 lbs. DLH did the same thing Mayweather did to JMM. Made him jump 2 weight classes.

How's that Pac's fault?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

Pacquiao: "Look mother****er, you can't come in over 145 pounds."

Hatton: Me and me mates hit the pub and an all-you-can-eat buffet after the weigh in, sorry, no can do boss.

Now we know why Pac so brutally retired Hatton. The Pacman's vengeance is swift and vicious. When he says don't come in over 145, you better listen
            HAHA funny pics

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post

excerpts from Roger's recent interview...
              I am a ***** and I endorse this message

Comment

anytime the wifebeater clan open their mouths they make complete jack-asses of themselves and *****sexuals

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post

excerpts from Roger's recent interview...
                  huh? what? wt**** hahaha

Comment

Oscar cherry picked Pacquiao. Why does everyone try to revise history and make it seem like Pac picked on an old Oscar and made him come down in weight? Oscar was supposed to fight Floyd at 147. Then he ducked Margarito and handpicked a supposedly smaller Pacquiao for what he thought would be an easy farewell fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Oscar cherry picked Pacquiao. Why does everyone try to revise history and make it seem like Pac picked on an old Oscar and made him come down in weight? Oscar was supposed to fight Floyd at 147. Then he ducked Margarito and handpicked a supposedly smaller Pacquiao for what he thought would be an easy farewell fight.
                      EXACTLY.

Oscar was looking for one more big payday before riding off into the sunset in glory. He blatantly ducked Margarito after he destroyed Cotto, and blew up a guy who had only 1 fight at lightweight and was a featherweight only months before.

**** backfired on him epically

Comment

Working...
                      X